Chapter two: Meet Hannibal King

“Hannibal, you have a serious problem…”

     Looking towards my best friend I let out a low growl, “What do you want?”

    Felix let out a long sigh and shook his head. “How ‘bout this you bastard! Stop tying girls to your bedpost and get you genius ass to school. Seriously it’s fucking senior year! I know that you know that we all know that you can get into any college you want but no, here you are like this!”

     He pointed at the bed and that got me twice as confused. I looked down at the girl, then back at Felix, and repeated.

     “She looks like she’s enjoying-“

     “No! I don’t care about that! Do you even know her name? Did you know that school-“

     “Her name is Kitten…” I replied with attitude.

     “Hannibal King, nicknames don’t fucking count!”

     “Um, that’s the name she gave me…”

     “Great,” Felix’s hands were now in the air, “you brought home a stripper or even worse a hooker!”

     Kitten began to move underneath me. I sat up and undid her bindings, and let her talk to Felix.

     “Look here sweetheart, I’m from an escort service!”

     “What the fuck is the difference!”

     And now the bitch battle begins. Who will win? Four foot eleven Kitten from Monstress Escorts or the six foot two bisexual basketball player named Felix? My money is on Kitten.

     I looked at my alarm clock and face planted my bed. It was 7:30, I had to ready for school. Me Hannibal don’t want to go. Hannibal wants to stay with his Kitten…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: ok so I wanted to let you guys get to know the two main characters in the story. Ana and Hannibal. In chapter three everything will take off~ COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE WELCOMED *hint hint* *wink wink*

     What will happen when enclosed Ana meets Hannibal King? And how can Ana's horrid past help her with her new highschool life? READ CHAPTER THREE TO FIND OUT!