Chapter 9

Kelly woke up still next to Mike. She smiled then jerked up. "MIKE! Wake up! I have school!" She said

"Umm what?" Mike said still half asleep.

"If I'm staying here, you need to drive me to school!" Said Kelly.

"Oh right. Well go get ready ill make some breakfast."

Kelly got up and ran into the guest room and got dressed. By the time she was done Mike had pancakes. She walked into the kitchen and sat down. She looked at the pancakes and started to cry.

"I don't think your ready to go school. Ill call the school and tell them what's going on." Said Mike.

Kelly sat there with her head down and managed to let out a little "okay."

"Just go lay down in my bed and get some more sleep." Said Mike trying to make her stop crying.

It was lunch time when Kelly got up again. She walk out of the room and saw Matt there with Mike. Then she started to walk back slowly into the room again. "Oh god if I get any closer he might rape me." She said under her breath.

"HEY! Hottie! Come here!" Said Matt.

"Hey Matt don't she having a rough ti-"

"What's up? You came out to fuck me now?" Said Matt.

Mike rolled his eyes.

"Um no. Don't you have a girlfriend?" Asked Kelly.

"Yeahhhh about that...." Said Matt.

"Plus It's illegal Matt. Wait till I'm 18. Then fuck me as much as you want." Said Kelly sarcastically.

"SWEEEEET!" Said Matt.

"Wait how old are you?" Matt asked.

"15."

"Fuck that's a long time."

"It is."

"We don't have to tell anyone, and it will make you feel better! I promise!"

"I AM NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU!" Yelled Kelly.

"Fiiine you little nasty bitch." Said Matt as he was walking out the door.

Kelly plopped on the couch and let out a huge sigh.

"Why does he like me so much?"

"Your hot."

"Do you think Ian and Josh like me this much too?"

" Ian yes. He told me so. But he said he can resist because he has Kimmy. But I don't know with Josh. Him and Amanda are on and off all the time. So he might be planning a sneak attack on you for all I know." Said Mike.

"Jesus. Why do 30-year-old men like me?"

" I don't know. But I know that I fell head over heels for you." ❤

Thanks for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!!!!