Chapter 14

The next morning she woke up next to Mike. Not Josh. She had seen enough of Josh. But Kelly wasn't the same. She didn't sleep at all last night. When she got up, mike noticed it immediately.

"Kelly what's wrong? You seem down lately."

"Umm nothing." She lied.

"Um okay." He said unsure.

Over the next few days Kelly was getting tired all the time and was crying every 2 seconds. Mike got really worried and forced it out of her.

" Josh raped me the night we came back from touring. " she said quickly.

"WHAT?! Oh that little Bitch will get some of me!" Mike said as he dialled the phone. He walked into the bedroom with it. Kelly heard yelling.

"JOSH YOU SON OF A BITCH! " Mike said.

"What?" Mike said.

"Okay thanks. I'm sorry." Mike said.

"KELLY YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!" Mike said.

"What did it do? JOSH RAPED ME!" Kelly yelled.

"Ya no. Stop lying you little whore." He said.

Stunned Kelly started crying.

"Oh stop it bitch. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

Kelly packed up her stuff in record time and ran to her house that her mother left her. She ran into her room and slammed the door. She cried for an hour then walked into the bath room. She took her razor and broke it. She took a blade with her into her room. She sat on her bed and held out her wrist. She's done it before. She knew what she was doing. She dragged the blade across her wrist and saw the big cut she had made. She started to bleed. But more then she wanted. She ran down stairs dripping blood every where until she found the first aid kit. She stitched herself up and fell to the floor crying.

D: aw

VOTE

Follow

Comment!