Um...nice house...

{ Georgia's POV: }

I was in his bloody house. I was in Harry Styles house eating dinner with his family....Why?

"So Georgia how's your mum been. I saw her down at the bakery yesterday but I didn't get a chance to say hello".

"S..She's well, thankyou for asking". Wow Georgia could you actually speak a full sentence please.

Harry's eyes burned into mine across the table. They were such a gorgeous shade, a mix of an ever green forest and emerald all mixed in one.

"Excuse us mum but I think it's time for her to get home".

Before I knew it I was being pulled out of the house by the most muscular arms I have ever seen. Damn someone works out...huh?

"T..Thankyou for dinner Mrs. Styles". I had to scream, yanking my arm from his grasp. Boy was I furious.

My first reaction was to stomp on his foot. The bastard had some nerve putting his hands on me. I case you haven't noticed, touching isn't my thing.

"What the fuck was that for"?

Aww poor Harry is a little angry.

"Same old Georgia huh, not touchy. I will have to keep that in mind for later".

Later. Yah when pigs fly popstar.

Words weren't forming when I tried to speak, more like a proper insult to put down his gigantic ego.

"I should really be getting home Styles".

"Well lead the way love".

Waking home was spent in sheer silence. We kept a minimum distance between us at all times, avoiding an awkward encounter.

Rounding my familiar house I actually breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well Georgia since I knew you would never give me your phone voluntary I took it and put my number in. Expect my text in the am. Goodnight princess".

My body stood there numb as his lips connected with my cheek. Then he was gone. Gone before I could call him a little shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRRY IT'S SO SHORT LOVIESSSSS I LOVE YOU BABES!