Chapter 2 Time for summer ball!

My mum came upstairs into my room and opened my curtains and said "Its time to wake up beautiful you have a long day ahead, good luck for tonight" I got up and got ready for school and got my mum to drive me in. When I got there  Harry was at the gates saying "Don't forget,Gates after school" I smiled and walked to my class. After school finished I waited at the gates, no one came, I was getting worried because I was the only person left outside the gates waiting for someone, I thought he might of already gone and tricked me, but then all the sudden Harry came and said "Come on Faith lets get in my car" so we got in and went to his. When we got to his he told me to go upstairs so we both went upstairs and on one of the doors it said "Faith's changing room" and on the other it said "Harry's changing room" I had said to him "Awwhh this is so cute thank you" and then we went and got dressed and then Harry knocked on my door saying are you dressed the hair dresser is here, I replied with yes, so then the hair dresser walked in with a massive smile on her face, saying "Hows your day been, my name is Suzanne and I am going to be your new "Personal" hair dresser from now on" I was thinking aw this is great! Then she started to do my hair, curling it and tying it in a bun and clipping it with massive butterflys attatched to the hair clips. After she was done I went down stairs in the car and someone drove me to the ball and I waited for Harry,Harry finally came, he smiled at me as he got out of the car and said "You look absouloutly beautiful" I blushed and replied saying "Thank you" and then we walked through the doors, there was loud music until everyone saw us and said "Oh my god" we walked in and then someone put the spot light on us and Harry said to me in a sexy voice "Faith summers,I really love you,straight when I walked in the class,I fell in love with you, and I want you to remember this night" Then he tried kissing me, then someone intrupted us saying "The king and queen of this years summertime ball is... -drum roll- Harry Styles and Faith Summers we both screamed and then Harry kissed me and said "I will love you forever Faith" and then after the dance we all went home and went straight to bed.

2.