HERE WE ARE!

"WE'RE FINALLY HERE!!!!!" Mia yelled out, "It took forever to get there by car."

"It took us ten minutes to get there, and all you did in the car is say 'are we there yet' the whole time, and talk for millions of hours", Mike said

"Well its not my fault I was born with a big mouth, and you said it took us only five minutes to get there. Why did you say I talked for millions of hours in the car?", Mia asked.

"It's a figure of speech Mia", Louis said with a annoyed look on his face.

"COME ON GUYS LET GO IN ALREADY!!!!!", Tommy said, "The arcade is going to be full if we keep talking."

"Tommy's right, we better go in, before the arcade is full, then we have to wait in line for everyone's favorite game Killer from the dead", Fred said.

"OK,but where's Tommy's mom?" Mia asked

"She's in the car", Tommy awnsered, "She's always in the car after we park to somewhere togerther. I usally have to call her out. MOM COME OUT HERE BEFORE THE ARCADE IS FULL!!!!!"

"I'M COMING TOM" She yelled back to him.

"Tom? Your mom calls you Tom?", Mia asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah my mom calls me Tom. She says it all the time". It's pretty embarrassing. Tommy said.

"OK LETS GO IN THE FREDDY FAZBEAR PIZZARIA!!!!!". Tommy's mom yelled out to them.

" Finally we can go in, we have been out here for so long I bet Saturday passed." Said louis.

Fred gave him a funny look, and said" But it's friday.

" EXACTLY!!!!!" Louis exclamed.

"Come on guys we said we were going to get in but we never did so let's just actually GET IN!!!!!" Fred said annoyed.

"OK, OK CALM DOWN!!!!!" Tommy's mom said.

" This is my first time going to a pizza place!" Mia said. I can't wait to see what's inside.

" OVIOSBLY PIZZA, WHAT ELSE COULD BE IN A PIZZA PLACE." Mike yelled to her.

"An arcade, and a soda machine, so there is not only pizza." Mia said back to Mike.

"CAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tommy yelled.

"WHAT WHERE. Louis asked. My cousins mom got run over by a car, but luckyly she survived. I am terrified of cars. Not when I'm in them, it's when I see one coming towards me. If I see another on I think I will die right here right now."

"Are you out of your breath?" Mike asked

" Yes I am. Louis awnsered. When ever I see something I'm scared of I talk a lot, so you guys have to get used to it. I never stop talking until less someone pinches me, so please dont pinch me it hurts when people do it. I usally don't lestin to them. I only lestin if there my mom, and, dad. Soooooo YEAHHHHHHH.!" I was talking a lot right now wasn't I."

"Yup, and you still are. Mia awnsered.

" Oh sorry als-" Louis tried to say.

"Don't even try to, once you start you don't stop. Mia said

" You guys can we go in now, we have been out here so very long. We did not come here to talk about Louis fear of cars." Mike said annoyed.

"Mom come on let's go." Tommy said to his mother.

"OK, OK wait I'm talking on the phone right now so please be quiet." Tommy's mom said.

"How long does you're mom talk on the phone?" Fred asked.

"About...two minutes" Tommy awnsered. "See she's done talking on the phone right now."

"Let's go in, and have some fun!" Tommy's mom said excitedly.

" You're only saying that,because, all you want is the pizza in there" Tommy said.

"Well we are going in that's all that matters." Mike said.

"Were finally going, it's been FOREVER"!!!!! Mia shouted.