chapter 2

Woken up by my heavy breathing while blinking a few times to realize what happened last night, was not at all a dream. The screaming comes back to my mind, the guy getting killed, but mostly the handsome, curly haired boy staring at me with his beautiful green eyes. 

I stop day dreaming and snap my self back into reality. Dragging my dead body out of the warm bed to get ready to meet up with Dameon back at the cafè again. I go straight for my window panel and open the window as I notice black, chalk marks on my hands. I peer down to my art desk and see the same, creepy symbol, drawn a few times in different colors. I pick up the paper and turn my back to see over 100 drawings of the same symbol, covering my whole room from cieling to floor. Panicking, I take every paper there is and shove them into my brown bag and quickly head for the bedroom door. Pushing myself through the pages I make my way into the kitchen where I find my mother leaning on the counter with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"How did you sleep darling?" She quietly asked.

"Fine" I quickly spit out of my mouth while finding a snack to take with me

"You came home really late. Later than you should have Ivy. Is everything okay? Did anything happen?" 

Trying to process her words as the same image keeps coming into my mind, I chose to ignore her and head straight for the door.

"Please don't go. Please. You can't leave Ivy. You have to stay home" My mother told me.

"Mom, I will be fine. Bye" I try to slam the door but my mom grabs onto my wrist.

"You need to listen to me Ivy. You can not leave, it is not safe. I guess I should tell you this now so here I go" My mom breathes heavily. I roll my eyes and unlatch her hand from my wrist. She tried grabbing me but I was too strong for her. I grab my bag and walk out of our apartment. I was halfway down the stairs when I saw Luke heading for our apartment. I give him a faint smile and trudge past him.  

"Hey Ivy... Where are you going?" He asked. I chose to ignore him and made my way around him. I did not feel like talking to anyone else.

Moms POV

Ivy slams the door before I could grab onto her wrist to keep her safe. Regretting not telling her was and still is the biggest choice of my life. I noticed she was worried so I trudged into her room and opened the door with a strong arm and gasp as to what I notice. The symbol is covering whole room. This can't be happening. I take a step back and slide my cold body down the wall, covering my face with my hands and sobbing. I heard a few knocks on our door and Luke carefully opened it. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" He spoke.

"I'm fine. I'm just really worried about Ivy now because she is not safe, Luke. They found her. They found me. And they wil-" I got cut off by Luke wrapping his strong arms around my cold body, embracing me into a right hug. Luke has always been there for me and I don't know what I would do without him.

Dameon's POV

"Hey Ivy" Greeting her with a warm hug

"Hey, look at this. I have no idea what it means but i wo- woke up with them covering my whole entire room and it is really freaking me out Dameon" Her words rushed out of her mouth looking more frightened than ever. She still looked cuter than ever while worrying.

"I am sorry Ivy, I don't know what to tell you" I calmly told her while my head fell and my smile turning into a frown.

Ivy's POV

"I am sorry Ivy, I don't know what to tell you" Dameon tried calming me down. I continued ranting to him and my eyes caught onto something that put me into complete shock. There standing outside of h=the cafè stood the curly haired boy, staring at me, never breaking contact. My mind mind went blank but I could hear little sentences coming from Dameons mouth. 

"Ivy.. What's wrong. What do you see?" Dameon curiously asked as I slid down into him.

"Don't move.. He's here" 

Sorry for the short chapter, but i feel like it will leave you hanging and I want to do that.. love you and please comment and tell me what you think(: xx -t