chapter 3

"Ivy, there is nothing there!" Dameon slightly yelled while shaking me back.

I continued to try to hide myself by sliding into Dameons arms but I knew he could see me. I peeked my head while moving Dameons arm out of my view, I noticed he was gone. I sighed in relief but heard the door open. There stood in my view, the killer. I dropped my coffee mug and it shattered all over me, but I was in so much shock, I didn't care. His long, brown, curly locks flopped off his head and almost reached his shoulders. He had on all black, leather clothing. It fit his body perfect. His tattoos were going up through his white, thin shirt and popped out of it onto his neck. His green eyes caught my attention, the way he stared at me. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him. He walked in front of the cafè counter and stood there, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Ivy, what the hell are you staring at?" Dameon curiously asked. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the boy, looking him up and down. He stands there laughing and I barely poke him just to make sure he is real.

"Do you not see him? He is right there, standing beside me" I gesture my arm to the guy. The guy begins to laugh again, his curls bounced a little off his shoulders as he holds his stomach with his half tattooed hand. A little dimple caught my attention as he laughed, which made him even cuter.

Making me slightly smile. I look over to Dameon who looks more stressed than ever. He shakes his head and runs his long fingers through his dark hair, sighing. He looks at me like I'm insane, but I know what I see, a perfect human being.

"Wait right here. I will be right back" I harshly told him. He just nodded and set himself back into the couch and picked up his coffee. Before I went to talk to him, I grabbed one of the many drawings there was of the odd symbol and shuffled my way through the crowd back to him. I grabbed ahold of his tattooed wrist and pulled him to alley behind the cafe.

"Who the hell are you and why can no one else see you?" I spatted at the innocent guy. He took a few steps toward be and I was frightened, after knowing he killed someone, I didn't know if I was next.

"My name is Harry. And you can only see me because you aren't human" His voice was so calming. It sent chills down my back. The way his accent made every word sound amazing. Harry, what a wonderful name. I quickly snapped back and started getting angry.

"What do you mean I am not "human"? Of course I am!" Yelling in his face while I pulled some skin up, he never moved. His green eyes were soothing compared to my harsh blue ones. They made me feel come and quiet.

"You're different Ivy. You aren't what you think you are. You can see things that other people can't." How does he know my name?

"Ignoring the fact you know my name..." I shuffle through my brown, leather jacket pockets to grab the paper with the symbol on it. "What does this mean"

Silence. He just stood there, looking at the ground with his hands in his jean pockets.

"I said, what the hell does this mean!!" Shoving the paper into his face. I look over to see two cops staring at me and laughing. I give them a faint smile and hide myself in the ally more.

"I don't know why, but the past week I have been drawing this. I don't understand why and it is kind of creeping me out and I would just like to know. Please" I pleaded.

"Just liste-" He tried to speak to me but my phone interrupted his perfect voice.

*Marimba tone*

I notice it is my mom but I chose to ignore my phone and let him talk. He starts to talk again when it goes off again. He immediately groaned which made my stomach feel weak. His voice is perfect, I truly could listen to him all day long.