The Move

I tapped the steering wheel and nodded my head to the music that blasted through my 1967 impala.

Today I was going to be a proud owner of a house, and not some shifty run down apartment. In fact this house was nice, a cute two story house on West Bakers st.

I made a turn in the drive way and smiled softly, removing the keys from my car. I got out and smiled, the wind gently blowing my (hair/color) softly.

I opened the back and pulled out the few boxes I had. I made a mental note about go get groceries after this. I bought this house furnished, only cause I owned nothing, well I owned a giant bean bag. But my sister decided to take claim of it. Asshole.

I grabbed the two boxes, I'd come back for the other 4 later, and as previously mentioned I didn't have much. Just the things I thought I needed, but then again I lived in a small apartment.

My fingers ghosted {hah} over the door, I had a weird feeling, like that feeling you get when someone is watching you.

I shivered slightly, but brushed of the feeling none the less.

When opened the door gave a loud scree as it opened, causing me to cringe slightly. The house was dark, it gave it a creepy vibe. My fingers flicked the switch and the light flickered slightly.

The living room had torn blue drapes, and a white couch, a glass coffee table infront of it. the walls were painted a royal blue with the exception of white streaks on it, It fit with the room well but the paint was chipping slightly.

I kicked off my shoes and sighed as my feet touched the soft carpet. I made my way towards the coffee table and laid down the two boxes, cointaining a few pillows, lamps, cups, paper plates, blankets, and picture frames.

I continued going back and forth, the WiFi should be functional, considering I set it up before arriving here. The rest of the day was spent unpacking, and ordering a midium pizza.

A knock sounded and I got up, assuming it was the meal I had called for, but when I went to open the door there was no one their. I rose a brow and closed the door a bit weirded out. Maybe I'm losing it.

I shook my head and walked into the tiled kitchen, for what reason I'm not entirely sure. It's just a habit I got to atlest look through the kitchen when I'm hungry.

The kitchen was kinda small, but all together cute. And next to the fridge was the door to the laundry room.

That reminds me. I haven't even went up to my room to check it out, or even take my box of clothes up there.

I sighed, I guess I'll do that before the pizza man gets here instead of being a lazy fart.

I turned on my heals and made my way towards the boxes, but halfway there I noticed something... peculiar.. the pillow I was using was near the fire place.

"The hell?" I walked over to grab it, usually. I would have high tailed it out of the house screaming 'fuck this shit I'm out' but I was honestly curious. The feeling of needing to stay took over me.

I picked up the pillow, jumping slightly when the door bell sounded "pizza!" I put a hand on my chest "calm down (y/n)..." throwing the pillow, and being sure to grab my wallet, I made my way towards the door.

Near the door, the feeling of something could brushed against my arm. Ok what the hell!?

Ok, ok, calm down. It's probably the wind.. or something..