Chapter 4

Niall's p.o.v.-

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My alarm clock yelled at me. Saturday morning and I have to go to Harry's house to work on our project.

I went in the bathroom, did the usual. I looked into the mirror. I had a black eye. I lifted up my shirt, there was tons of brushes. It hurt to even bend over. My ankle looked a little swollen.

"I have to cover my eye." I told myself. I grabbed my moms make up bag that she keeps in the bathroom cabinet. I grabbed the foundation and blush, I covered my black eye. Lets just say it's not the first time doing this.

After I covered my eye in make up I got an ace bandage and wrapped it around my ankle. As for my bruises on my stomach I just let those heal.

I went back in my room and got tan khakis, a red polo shirt with white high tops.

"I'm going to a friends house not sure when I'm coming home." I yelled to my mom then walking out the door.

--------

I drove up to this huge house. Pure white, blue door, long drive way, huge windows. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. A few seconds later comes out Harry with black skinny jeans, white shirt and a USA bandanna around his head.

"Hey Niall!" he gave me a warm welcome.

"Come in," he said. I walked in. It was even bigger on the inside.

"Wow." I whispered to myself.

"Come, follow me to my room so we can work on our project." Harry said.

We walked up the stairs, turned left and went to the last door on the left.

Harry's p.o.v.-

We walked into my room.

"So for the subject I wanna force on like bullying but, I wanted to know if you wanna focus on a smaller subject within bullying. Like people get bullied of their appearance, sexuality, personality, and stuff like that." I asked.

"I thought maybe we could do like depression." He said.

"We could combined both things so like how people bully someone and that people becomes depressed. I don't know just throwing ideas out their." I was brainstorming out loud.

"I wanna do sexuality but I thought maybe that subject would be to sensitive for you. Since you know," I mumbled at the end.

"No it's fine. I like that idea, maybe people would stop bullying me if they got to know me." He admitted, looking down.

The moment he looked up and our eyes made connected I felt something, something like a spark. My feelings went crazy, the emotions I get when I like a girl. But Niall's not a girl. Does this mean I'm gay too?

---------

"You wanna take a break now? I'm hungry." I asked.

"Definitely." He said.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen until I over heard Gemma talking to my dad. Niall was looking through the cabinets for a snack, I peaked over the corner to hear Gemma a little closer.

"You can't be a lesbian!" My dad yelled.

"None of my children are gonna be faggots." I gasped, I hate that word. Faggot, it's just so mean and nasty.

"But it's who I am dad!" Gemma yelled back. Niall crept over my shoulder, listening also.

"Don't back sass me young lady, if that's what you even are," my dads vain in his neck popped out, you can tell he was mad.

"I'm still your daughter, just because I'm gay doesn't make my gender change!" Gemma tried to explain with a nicer tone.

"I DON'T CARE! IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOU SINFUL WAY YOU ARE OUT OF THIS HOUSE! FOR GOOD!" Dad screamed at the top of this lungs. This is one of the many reasons my parents divorced. We stay with our dad because our school is here and my mom lives in Bradford now.

"Fine!" Gemma said on the verge of tears "I will pack my bags and live with mom! She will except who I am!" Gemma ran up the stairs and slammed her door.

I looked at Niall, he looked disgusted.

"I know he wouldn't accept me...I'm his dream son. I can't be gay." I said under my breathe.

"I think I'm gonna go." Niall said, grabbing his stuff. Great now Niall will never come to my house again. There goes my chance of being at least friends with him.

-------

Author's Note:

How did you like the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment.:)

-Gabby