Chapter 10

Harry Styles' p.o.v.-

I had been avoiding my dad ever since the fight...

I couldn't stand to look that heartless bastard in the eyes. Any time I thought he might be near by I quickly fled.

Considering I hid in my room half the time I had started working on my singing.

It'd always been more of a hobby but recently I had been thinking about doing it as a career. But every time I thought about it I saw my dads disapproving face and I knew it wouldn't work.

I sat down in the kitchen on my laptop. We had a report due and I wanted to get an A. Considering the fact my dad was on a business trip I didn't think it'd matter. I was listening to the 1975 and eating an apple as I worked.

"At last the conquest was al-" I mumbled what I was typing as I wrote this essay. As I was typing almost I heard the door open and my dad walk in with a bimbo next to him.

"Great," I muttered. He always brought home younger ladies. This time she was a fake blonde with dull brown eyes and a body filled with multiple plastic surgeries. Her boobs had defiantly been enlarged far too much, she was far to thin for it to be natural, and her cheeks were hallow as a bone.

"Harry, Meet your new stepmom Candy," my dad boomed in his deep voice. I thought I was going to he sick. Candy... Even her name was fake.

I paused the music and stood up.

"Hi..." I gritted my teeth, "I'm Harry."

"I'm Candy," she sounded like a valley girl. I bite my cheek stopping myself from making a snide comment. I dug my nails into my palm.

"Well I have a project to work on," I said sitting down and putting my headphones back in.

"Bye," Candy said making me cringe.

Niall's p.o.v.-

"Mum I'm home," I said walking inside. My mum and dad were sitting at the table. I dropped my bag. I knew this was serious.

"Mum... Dad... What's wrong," I whispered.

"Sit Niall," my dad said in a single tone voice pointing to a chair. I sat down very slowly.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered. My mom pushed a book across the table.

'The God Delusion' By Richard Dawkins. One of my favourite books. I was a closet atheist... My family even though they supported LGBT rights were VERY catholic...

"What's the meaning of that book," My dad hissed. My mind went blank. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think.

"It... I... My..." I didn't know what to say.

"Are you a... Atheist," My mum whispered the last part as if she wasn't allowed to say that word. I didn't know what to say.

"Yes... It just... It doesn't make sense to me! I don't hate religion... I ju-" My dad cut me off standing up.

"Get out," he hissed with gritted teeth. I was speechless.

"What?" I cried.

"LEAVE," He yelled.

"Honey... You have five minutes to pack..." My mum smiled. I couldn't breath or think. I stumbled up the steps. I mindlessly threw clothes into a bag. I walked down the steps with my bag.

"Are you serious," I whispered to my mum. She nodded. I couldn't breath as I stumbled out.

Knowing my parents would shut off my phone I dialed Perrie's number.

"P-Perrie can I stay with you," I muttered.

"What why?!" She said over the phone.

"I-I got kicked out," I whispered.

"Be there in five," Perrie said hanging up.

I was kicked out.

-------

Author's Note-

OMG this took way too long I'm sorry! Please please comment it makes me update faster! Also vote! My Instagram is Louhazzabeard if you wanna check it out ;) ;) We're so close to 6K! :') -Merry