Chapter 1: Hogwarts letters

Hermiones POV:

I was sound asleep and having a great dream about, well I would never say. I will savor it as my own. But I was sound asleep when I hear that annoying alarm my parents bought me, buzzing loudly to wake me up. They picked one of the most annoying buzzing ones so that I would actually wake up. It was very smart of them though. Cause I immediately jump up to go and shut it off. They placed it on the other side on the room so I would have to get up.

They also put the clock across the room. I get up and turnoff the alarm. I get dressed and head to go get breakfast.

My parents are already sitting down at the table and eating with little conversation going on between them. When they see me enter the room the just look at me and smile. I wonder curiously what's going on, but before with can ask the hand a letter to me. I read the front and see that it's to me. The letter has been opened already, probably my parents seeing what it is. I take it out and read it. At first I think this is just a joke but I don't think that anymore after reading again. Excitement floods my veins like a deadly disease. I look to my parents to see them smiling at me but at the same time they're confused on what has just happened.

I'm a witch. I just got accepted to Hogwarts. I ask my parents if they are magic too but they say no. "When are we going shopping then?" I ask. "I don't know. We have to find out where to go first." They both reply simply. I laugh as I can't hold my excitement for much longer.

Dracos POV:

My whole life I've been waiting to get accepted into Hogwarts. Not that I want to go to that poor excuse of a school. Us just have to go to learn enough to fulfill my parents dream.

I get up and go to get some breakfast. When I get downstairs my parents are talking and they stop when I come in. Immediately they shove a letter I to my hands and leave me to read it. It explains that I have been excepted into Hogwarts. I am a wizard. I knew that though. Both my parents are magic. I give them a smirk before sitting down to eat my breakfast.