Diagon Alley

Dracos POV:

After I've eaten my breakfast, my parents came to get me so that we can apperate to diagonal alley to buy me my school supplies.
We land right outside Gringots, wizarding bank. We walk into the bank so that we can collect our money so we can start shopping. As we made our way to the front, so we can get into our vault, I see a section of bushy brown hair brushing past with a high level of eagerness in its owner. I don't know why, but this action leaves a pleasing sensation in the very pit of my stomach. I froze in place but then continue moving so that no suspicions can be made of me and what just happened.

Harmiones POV:

My first time in the wizarding world, and I must say, I'm loving it. Every sight I see I try to take in and remember all at once as if I'll never see here again. Which might be true cause I feel as if this is all a big, torturous dream.
We walk into Gringots, wizarding bank, and my mouth fell into a comical "O" shape. I look at my parents and see that they're both in the same awe as I am. Gringots is a huge building made of shiny white marble with tiny, grumpy looking people behind the desks. We snap out of our comical looking state and walk up to one of the creatures.
My parents start trying to get our muggle (a term I learned while reading, meaning non-magical folk) money exchanged into wizarding money. When suddenly I see a platinum blond haired boy waltz by. I stare at him in wonder, as the pit of my stomach wiggled, leaving me and unpleasant, yet pleasant enough, feeling. Suddenly the boy stops, as if feels my stare boring into his head. I turn around just as the boy turns to me. I feel my cheeks flood red as I feel his stares on me. I move uncomfortably before hearing small footsteps waltzing away. My parents get my attention and tell me that they're done and we leave. But as we leave I sneak one more peek at the blond boy just in time to see him look away from me. We slowly walk away from each other, having a feeling that we'd see each other again some day.