Stay Strong

Zaras (pov)

Chapter 1

Dont you ever wish you could just fly

away and breakfree from every little thing in life

just leave everything behind you and start a new chapter in your life

take all the pain and sadness

and just throw it away

don't we all wish that

every little bad thing in your life just leave it behind and walk ..

this is my story of sadness and neglectic..

FLASH BACK ~

it was a normal day with my family

we were driving to my grandparents house for our normal sunday lunch

my older brother was on hes phone probley texting hes girlfriend, dad was driving and mum was reading her book.. i love my family with all my heart.

i was looking out the window

watching the fields drive by seeing

all the different colored flowers

watching how peaceful they looked just swaying backing forth in the breeze ..

i was pulled out from my daze from my farther swerving the car causeing me to hit my head on the window making it smash the last thing i remeber is screaming and my mothers face mouthing the words " i love you ". then everything went black..

i herd muffled voices but i couldnt makeout what they were saying

i heaverly opend my eyes tp be meet with a white walls and nurse beside me, i realised i was in a hosptial i started to scream where was my family? are they alive ? so many questions going through my head i was brought out of my thoughts when i saw my brother infront of me with cuts and brusers on he's face with hes arm in a cast with red puffy eyes .. what the hell happend ?

" zara its okay everything will be okay " luke says sitting in front of me on my bed i looked and saw i had bandages on my right thigh and most of my left arm also a bandage on my forhead where i had hit my head.

" whats going on wheres mum and dad "looking around trying to get up but being pushed down by luke

"zara mum and dad " he pauses and releases a shaky sigh " what tell me where are they luke where?" i say tearing up " they didnt make it z "

No No No " i say bursting out in tears getting wrapped in lukes arms hicupping every now and again

" dont worry well be okay everything will be fine i promise zara i promise " luke said still holding me in he's arms.

FLASHBACK OVER ~

everyday since that accendent i was now in my brothers custordy my brother was now 22 and i was 17

its been 3 years since my parents death me and Luke decdied to move

away from home to somewhere new now we live in a 3 bedroom apaterment in california its a beautiful place but i do still miss home i go to the public high school where the girls were nothing but the shortest shorts the shorts tops if you would even call them that

and the guys where shorts almost every day and always playing some sort of sport ..

i dont have any friends after the accident i was never the same i wasnt as bubberly or happy like i used to be i dont really talk that much anymore i guess you say that my silence is my way of the silence that has been going on for 3 years without them ..

to say the truth i don't really want.freinds so much drama ive never really had friends before everything happend

i like my own space and frankly i was never soical aswell..

i hate school i get bullied cause i dont talk and that i have scars from the car accident but nobody knows and they just pick on me for no reason but i just push there insultes aside and get on with life..