Is this real

Destiny at the top with heaven the identical twins
Destiny pov
Hi my name is destiny I'm 17 I have a crush on this boy named Princeton and he doesn't know it but yea I like the colors pink and baby blue I love pizza and I'm thick in the ass and breasts I'm 5'7 I'm mixed with white and Mexican and yes I like to fight my best friends names are Alexis princess and Alex if u didn't guess Alex and Alexis are twins but are two whole different people Alexis is smart but will beat a bitch ass and were the closest out of our group but yea Alex is a boy and very very shy but will beat a bitch ass to not to mention he's gay. they both mixed with black n white and have long hair. Princess is shy but will not hesitate to beat a bitch ass just like Alex and alexis. Ohh and almost forgot my twin her name is heaven and we like this👭we know when ones hurt and we have this thing where we can communicate with our minds but we can block each other out at times she dates this boy named Jacob Latimore and they've been with each other for 2 long ass years but he's like my brother so it don't matter we will beat bitches ass together. That's how close we is yup just like that we will beat you ass don't test us.