Chapter 2

CHASE'S POV
"CHASE STOP" she said. I loved her voice... I have to stop thinking like this, I am not like this.
I had let that guy unconscious, then I just walked away. How could he?! He deserved it, for talking me like that, and for trying to steal Katherine from m- okay this is enough! Stop thinking about her! But why did it hurt so much that she was with another guy? I mean if I did liked her, what? But I just met her today. Nothing has sense.
KATHERINE'S POV
And he just left, without saying anything. I screamed help, but apparently no one was there.
-"I'll be back, I promise" I said as I stood up.
I searched for help until I found a boy who had a lot of muscles, had green eyes, and almost blonde hair, who helped me get Dylan to my car.
~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived to the hospital and the doctors took Dylan, who was still unconscious to check.
"Don't worry I'm sure he'll be alright" the boy said to me worried.
I don't even know why is he here! Like I know he helped me, but he should leave. I wasn't going to say to him "you should really leave, you make me felt uncomfortable, bye! Have a nice day" no. So I decided to let him be here.
I called his father who was easy to contact because he is the director of college. He arrived ten minutes later.
-"Where is my son?! Why are you here?! How is he?!" He said really worried.
-"I... I don't know mr. Grumble, they had not tell me anything because I am not his family" I said. He looked my arm and said "Are you okay?"
I looked at my arm which was purple, it must have been when Chase pull me away and I fell.
-"Yes, it's nothing but thank you" I responded.
-"Doctor can someone check her arm? And please tell me something about what's happening to my son!" He said almost screaming.
A nurse immediately came with me. Are you allergic to something?" "Yes, to strawberries" and with that she started looking and putting strange things to my arm.
When she was done, mr. Grumble walked to me and asked me what happened. I told him everything and with that he left the hospital without saying anything to me.
I sneaked to Dylan's room and slept next to him. I think he was awake because he put him arm around me and put my head in his chest. And with this, I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning, I woke up in Dylan's chest. I smiled at this and stood up.
-"Don't... stay here" his voice managed to tell, he talked strange because he was in drugs which where for the pain.
I laid down again and fell asleep... again.
~~~~~~~~
-"Why is this girl in here! She is the reason my son is like this!" A madly voice woke me up.
Yes. It was the director, Dylan's father. I stood up and Dylan woke up alarmed.
-"Sorry, hum I... I think I am going to go..."
-"Don't, father she is not the reason I am here. I decided what happened so let her alone" a lovely voice talked.
The door opened and the three of us looked who is was. Well, at least is this going to be more dramatic that it is already.
*************
SORRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER.
BTW I KNOW THAT THE STORY IS REALLY FAST, THIS EVENTS USUALLY COME AT THE MIDDLE BUT I LIKE TO DO STORIES LIKE THIS!
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STORY SO I CAN CONTINUE! THANK YOU!
Like?
Comment?
Share?