⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Taehyung spins around swiftly, face blank when his eyes meet the other's. Taehyung tries to find words to speak as he clenches on to his own silver pendant tighter.

"It's my home too," Taehyung starts confidently, "Am I not allowed in my own house?"

Dayoung's face becomes more visible as she steps forward, the light illuminating her features. She scoffs before jabbing her finger into Taehyung's chest.

"Your home?" She gasps incredously, "After disappearing for 3 years, you're suddenly claiming this place as your home?"

Taehyung lowers his head, suddenly taking down the fact that when he disappeared for 3 years, Dahee probably had to pay all the rent by herself.

That must've not been easy - considering that the home was situated near Gangnam and Dahee was still a University student. How did she pull all of that off?

Dayoung smirks upon knowing that she has proven her point. She turns around, not wanting to face Taehyung any longer.

"Get out," She mutters under her breath, "I'm sure my sister wouldn't want you in here."

As she turns around, she bends over to pick up a box of items from the corner of the room. Taehyung frowns when he sees a familiar-looking doll poke out from the box.

He grabs Dayoung by the wrist, causing her to flinch before she eventually drops the box, its contents pouring out on to the ground.

Dayoung gasps, watching everything spill as she scrambled to toss the fallen items back into the box.

"Those were my gifts to Dahee." Taehyung grits through his teeth, before quickly taking notice of a silver pendant which was together with everything else.

Dayoung was still in the process of putting everything in the box again when she replies, "I'm throwing them away, since they're worthless." She says harshly, not even giving Taehyung a chance to respond as she walks out of the apartment with the box in hand.

"Wait!" Taehyung shouts, chasing after her. When she comes to a stop, Taehyung manages to pull out the pendant from the box.

"Just let me keep this one." Taehyung's voice is softer now, almost a whisper.

Dayoung fights to urge to roll her eyes and eventually takes off the garbage bin where she tosses everything else away.