⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Upon arriving at the dorm, Taehyung makes a beeline for the toilet. He slams the door shut, which eventually catches the attention of a few members.

Jimin flinches when he hears the sudden slam and gets up immediately before walking towards the toilet.

"Who's in there?" He asks, after knocking on the door multiple times.

On the other side of the door, Taehyung was leaning over the sink, splashing his face with water. He seems to think that doing so will help clear his mind.

Taehyung doesn't respond and Jimin doesn't need to guess who is in the toilet after the other members came running as well.

"Taehyung," he whispers softly, pressing himself against the wooden door.

Still, Taehyung doesn't respond. But when Jimin decides to turn the knob, he realises that the younger didn't even lock the door. The door swings open, revealing a disheleved looking Taehyung.

Taehyung knows that the other 6 members are staring at him, worry and concern filling their gaze.

"Dahee," He mutters softly.

Jimin doesn't wait for Taehyung to say anything else before he is engulfing the boy in a tight hug.

"It's not your fault, Tae." Jimin cooes, drawing comforting circles on his back with his finger. Jimin rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder as they hug.

"It's not your fault."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Taehyung is on his bed when he starts to read the letter from Dahee for the fourth time. Each time he reads the letter, he realizes that he feels different emotions.

The first time he reads it, the grief overwhelms him and he isn't able to pay attention to most parts of the letter. He remembers a very particular line though.

"You just aren't the person I fell in love with," the letter read and Taehyung feels his heart drop to his stomach.

Did Dahee really mean what she said?

On the second time, Taehyung turns out to become a crying mess again. He seems to be more wrecked than the first time.

Maybe it was because his head was clearer now, he finally realises that Dahee is never coming back.

He manages to understand the letter better and he notices how heartbreaking the letter was. He doesn't manage to finish before he throws the letter into his drawer.

A few days later, he decides to read the letter once more. He yanks the drawer open, picking up the letter that he had carelessly disregard a few days ago.

This time, he manages to finish the letter without crying. In fact, he doesn't feel anything. He's numb, numb to the pain. He simply sighs and closes his eyes as he dreams about her.

Now, the fourth time, Taehyung begins to regret. He knows that most parts of the letter was true and he hates that he isn't able to refute her points.

He wants to hold her in his arms one last time. But most of all, he wants to able to explain everything to Dahee.

But he can't anymore.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
would anyone be interested
in reading a taekook fic?