Dylan Obrien imagine smut

Warning: possibly very shitty sexual content in this (I've never written before ok?)
I wait on the couch for my boyfriend Dylan to come home. I miss him so much and I haven't seen him in ages. Well, ages meaning 4 days but it feels really lonely in our apartment.
I hear the door open and rush to see him, snowflakes on his coat.
"Dylan!" I yell and he looks up and smiles to give me a hug.
"Hey baby," he whispers in my ear.
"I missed you, did you get the part?!" I ask him excitedly
"I don't know yet," he smiles. He went for the main role 'Thomas' in The Maze runner and I really hope he gets it. I want this for him as much as he does.
He kisses my nose and I giggle.
I close the door and run into the living room, jumping on the couch.
"Come over here," I tell him.
"No, baby. Come over here," he grabs my hand and takes me to our bedroom.
"Why?" I ask him.
I then look down at his crotch and see an obvious bulge in his pants. I start to get really aroused but I try to keep it cool.
"Oh," is all I say
"Sit down princess," he pats the spot next to me and I sit down next to him.
"Can we-?" He trails off
"Sure," I say
Remember consent is the key guys
He starts kissing me slowly, leaning me down on the bed. I feel his warm body on mine, his lips are soft and warm.
I take off his huge jacket and he takes off my jumper. I then roll on top of him and start to take his shirt off.
"No princess, I'm on top," he smirks, before taking my tshirt off.
He then takes off my bra and cups my boobs in his warm, large, hands (guys I really suck at this ok I'm sorry).
I moan as he massages them. I can tell he's pleased with this. He then leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and finds my sweet spot. I moan again as he sucks on it, leaving a mark.
"That's what I like to hear baby," he says. I can feel him slowly get to my breasts. He kisses all over me and I feel his bulge pressed against my thigh. I reach my hand down and feel his crotch. He moans, and I smile.
He takes off his t-shirt and I feel his body against mine. He then takes off my pants and his.
"I can't wait any longer baby," he takes his boxers off and puts on a condom.
He then thrusts into me and we both groan.
"Baby this feels so good," he groans while his thrusts get deeper and faster. I moan as he hits my g-spot.
His thrusts start to get faster and faster.
"Dylan- I can't-," I moan.
"One second-" and he groans just as I do too.
He releases into the condom and takes it off, throwing it away.
"I'm tired," I say.
"I am too," he says snuggling close to me.
"Love you babe," I say back
"Love you too," he whispers and we both fall asleep.
Lol this was shit guys sorry😂😂 there's gotta be a first time for everything tho😂❤️
Get it because Dylan was in the first time? Don't all laugh at once guys.