VIII

a/n; vote ;-;

''spit, why are you here?'' seungwan crossed her arms, glaring at the male in front.

''seungwan i never tho---''

''just answer my question you asshole!'' she fired at him.

he sighed. they're each others ex. it's only normal for her to yell at him.

''i'm here to meet ms haneul.''

''for what?'' she spatted.

''i believe that's none of your concern?'' he raised a brow, almost smirking.

''you stepping into my vision lane once more concerns me, by a lot.'' she sassed which resulted jongin to drop his smirk. where did that little innocent seungwan went, he thought.

''so? why are you ruining my eye sight again?'' she wasn't even friendly with him.

''oh my gosh sorry for being late mr kim--- oh you're still here, wan ah--- oh, oh..'' haneul stepped into her office, feeling the tension built by the both of them.

''ah, have a seat, mr kim,'' she went over the her desk and gestured jongin to sit in front of her.

on the other hand, seungwan wasn't even moving, she went to sit on the couch and play with her phone. haneul heaved a heavy sigh.

''okay, so, i heard about your reasons through the phone and of course, i can have  hyojin transfer to another section, you may choose it yourself.''

with that, seungwan stood up, almost immediately.

''what?!'' startling the two of them. transferring hyojin to another section? that's absurd! changing sections means that hyojin can never pursue her dreams in becoming a singer anymore since she was a music majored student, the other reason was, that, her childhood friend will have lesser time to met up with her.

---

''you're insane! how can you ruin your sister's dream without her permission! like what had she done to make you come to school to change her section without even discussing this matter with her, huh?!'' they were at the rooftop. seungwan and jongin.

''hah,'' jonging laughed, sarcastically. ''said the teacher that was suppose to look after their students and not let them do anything that involves with sex especially when they are this young. job well done, you're a successful teacher, son seungwan. i wonder what----'' he paused, mentally cursing himself. he wasn't the sarcastic type. he didn't know what had gotten into him. even if she despised him, he wouldn't use sarcasm on his ex.

''i see,'' seungwan was at the verge of crying after hearing what he had to say. ''you found out about them? and i saw what you did there,'' her tears betrayed her.

''wan i---''

''maybe i am unsuccessful, i probably gotten through the exams with my looks, just like how a stupid boy like you would fall for'' she laughed, but her tears are still rolling. ever since young, she always had confidence issues.

''wan, listen, i---'' he wanted to approached her but an arm wrapped around her waist before he could even touch her.

''now, who is this jerk that came to school to start a commotion, only i can do that.'' a familiar voice to seungwan's ear rang.

''oh, and by the way, i heard your purpose so let's cut the chase,'' jungkook had a pokerface on but you could tell that he was angry.

''no one separates my best friend from me, without her, im basically helpless when it comes to group projects because she's the master mind and she usually volunteers to do all the wor--- ouch!'' jungkook rubbed his stomach because seungwan elbowed him.

''oh and, no one can make my baby cry, only i am allowed to do that, sucker''