XII

''okay class, we have a new stud----'' yerim walks into the class, interupting seungwan's sentence.

''hi, i'm yerim, was a music majored student in the second block.'' she said with her cute voice.

'bipolar,' seungwan thought. 'no wonder i've never seen her, she's from the second block. that figures'

''okay so yerim-ssi, please take the seat at the ba---''

''scoot girl, can't you see i wanna sit?'' she went to the girl with short bob hair beside jungkook. her nasty attitude showing.

from the corner of his eyes, he can see that his seatmate is staring at him before sighing. everyone wants a piece of him, that's for sure.

the girl got up and took her stuff with her to the back of the class.

''much better~'' the moment yerim sat down, jungkook got up.

''choa, you can take my place, i'll sit at the back.'' everyone was shock by his sudden movement. of course the girl was happy that she gets to sit on he school's number one hottie's place.

jungkook quickly took his stuff and moved places because he could feel yerim's piercing stare burning holes through him.

''why is she even in this section, goddamn it.'' jungkook muttered a few curses which his 'beloved' babe heard it all.

''now jungkook, i heard every single one of those curse words, again,'' seungwan crossed her arms, looking at the younger male. everyone stopped to see what's going to happen next because this duo never cease to amuse them. is seungwan's sassing going to win or jungkook's flirty jokes?

''but babe,'' he lean backwards as he place his legs up on his desk. ''i remember hearing you curse when we were---'' seungwan charged at him, shutting his mouth up with her palm. everyone was gossiping, trying to figure out what he two had did that made seungwan frustrated.

before getting questioned by the students that are legitimately only a few years younger by her, the school bell rang, signalling for recess. students charged out of the classroom to go for their recess.

and it's only seungwan, jungkook and

yerim.

seungwan remove her palm and revealed jungkook's smirk. he was amused by her actions.

yerim cleared her throat and walk towards the two.

''hey baby~ why don't you come over tonight? i have your size and i just bought my new lingerie~ which is hot pink, can't wait to give you that lap dance you've always wanted~'' she winked.

seungwan's jaw dropped.