-:|Her Fallen Soul|:-

Posted on: 17/04/16

A/N: So yeah...I know what you guys must be feeling right now. I was the one who invited you guys to read my story and then look, I didn't even update. Forgive me, I was really busy and I still am. And there are also a lot things going on in my life. I hope you all will try to understand...:)

Anyways, I dedicate this chapter to MillianaUchiha for being an awesome, inspiring writer and reader at the same time. And also for gifting me with this beautiful cover. Thank you for everything, Milli-san 😃

"By every passing second,

I'm drowning more into the dark...Is this how it feels to be alone?
Is this how it feels to hate?"
-Sakura Haruno

Chapter: 2

An hour had elapsed in the moments that the two girls spent in shedding tears over their broken self. Neither one spoke but silently wiped their tear-streaked cheeks. Sighs and moans of deep sadness were the only sounds that they could use to communicate. Naruto was gone...and so was Sasuke... The  reality is so easy to understand yet the girls can't find it in their hearts to give-up. Few more tears traced their path down the young women's cheeks.

The door to the room creaked-open and in came the 14-year old younger sibling of the Hyuga heiress. It looked as if she was about to speak but stopped when her pale-white irises landed on the lovelorn condition of the older girls. Fortunately, the awkward quiet of the room did not last long as the kunoichi with emerald orbs glanced at the young teen and shakily stood-up. Her mental stature was not completely healed but physically, she was ready for whatever the younger girl had to say.

"Sakura...um..you and nee-san-"

Hanabi began but was interrupted by the pink haired female.

"What is it, Hanabi?" She asked.

"Um..are you two fine?" Hanabi asked hesitantly.

Sakura closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"What is it?" She asked the young girl again.

"Erm..there is a message...from Neji-niisan." Hanabi was hesitant but continued, "He says both of you are to report at the HQ right now."

Sakura nodded at the news and turned her head slightly to take a glance at the midnight-black haired Hyuga princess. She was still sobbing, unable to contain her emotions. Slowly, she tilted her head up so that her pale white irises met the gaze of the equally gloomy emerald ones. Hinata didnot speak but her eyes were more than enough to convey the message to the medic.

Sakura nodded and started walking out of the room.

"I'll catch you guys later." She said.

"But" Hanabi began as she glanced back and forth between Sakura and her older sister, "Both you and Nee-chan must go. He has ordered for this."

Hinata's sobbing came to a halt and she looked at Sakura's back, awaiting her response to her younger sister. She wanted to do this. She knew it was necessary for her to join this meeting of the FoK but..she found it difficult to control her emotions. After all, shinobi must not show any signs of emotions as emotions are a weakness and can even lead to death. But still, in her heart, she wished that Sakura would say something convincing to her sister and let her be.