Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Kim Yoon Gina

I wish I was normal; I wish peeing wasn't a big deal for me. I wish Mark Oppa and I needing to do a simple human behavioural act such as peeing wasn't a big deal, but it was. We both were busting, and I couldn't pee.

Mark Oppa stood beside me as I sat on the toilet bowl, trying to squeeze a single drop of pee from my pee bag; but nothing. Even though Mark Oppa had earphones on with music blasting from it, his sleeping mask on with his eyes closed (he promised), a peg blocking his nose, a mask covering his mouth and nose, and him humming to a song softly, I couldn't do it. All that, but it still didn't make me feel secure.

We had been in this position for the past two minutes and twenty-six seconds but nothing.

I'm a disgrace to people who pee.

Why can I not pee?!

Think of waterfalls, rivers, the tap running... Nope, not working. That never ever worked on me. Even in school, kids woud do that to me when I had to pee, and I'd give them the weirdest look cause that didn't do anything to me. I wish it did, at least I could have been able to pee right now.

Now, Yoon Gina, focus. Think of the times when you really had to pee, but someone else was in the bathroom. They were in their for the past twenty minutes- twenty minutes of you in your room waiting for that click so you can run in and pee. I felt something happen in my core, IT'S WORKING! Okay, Yoon Gina, do you remember that time when you waited for half an hour for the bathroom to be empty, and as soon as you were about to reach the bathroom, that little monster, your own betraying little brother ran in and had a shower for another thirty minutes, and you peed your pants exactly twenty seconds before he came out.

Pissssssss

Praise the lord of Pees!

I paused for a second to see if Mark Oppa had heard/taken noticed of my urine finally escaping my pee bag.

He didn't.

Oh Yeah!

After I was done, we changed position and Mark Oppa did his business. I tried my very best to refrain from blushing, and I think it worked cause Mark Oppa didn't comment on it.

Update: he was just being a nice human being and not commenting on it. When I looked in the mirror, I thought it was a floating tomato head with horrible hair and crinkled clothes.

Mark Oppa saw me looking so tragic.

_

"Yah, yous are finally out." Jb said, as Mark Oppa and I walked towards Got7.

"Hyung~!" Bambam sang.

"Noona~!" Yugyeom sang, I smiled brightly. I never knew being called noona can give me so much happiness.

"Oh, so you're finally here Mark." That was Junior being a jelly little jellyfish. I giggled, which earned me a heart freezing glare from Junior, and I swear my heart kind of cracked.

Junior doesn't like me.

Don't cry. Don't cry, Kim Yoon Gina. Please, don't cry.

"Yoon Gina!" I turned around to see Kang Joon sunbae, bless his soul. He was always there at the right time.

"Ne, sunbae." I started walking towards him, only to be pulled back roughly. I glanced back and saw the handcuff linking me to Mark Oppa, who hadn't moved an inch.

From the other side of the room, Kang Joon sunbae made his way towards us, with Jilmin close behind him.

"Good morning, Yoon Gina. Have a good night's sleep?" She asked, winking at me. I looked at the floor, that seemed so damn interesting right now.

"Ne," I whispered.

"Well, I didn't, Yoon Gina." I looked up at Kang Joon sunbae, who was drilling his angry eyes into my head. I tilted my head to a side, wondering what he meant. Then it struck me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kang Joon sunbae. I couldn't help you yesterday, and I won't be much help today too." I pouted at the thought of being useless and not being able to help Kang Joon sunbae. I was his favourite, how will he manage without me?

"That's the good part from all of this." He muttered under his breath. I smiled at him; now sunbae was trying to make me feel better by making it seem like he doesn't need me.

"Yah, Kang Joon sunbae, you don't have to try to make me feel better. I'll be there to help you soon, okay? Just manage a few moments without me. Cool?~" I held his hand smiling at me.

He huffed and withdrew his hand away from mine.

"Mark Tuan-si, when would you like to get the handcuffs removed?" Jilmin asked, from behind Kang Joon sunbae.

'Never~!' My fangirl squealed from inside me.

Anniya, Yoon Gina, you'll have to poop and fart at some point.

Ugh, why did I have to be human?

"How about at ten?" Mark Oppa asked.

"Ah, so in half an hour? Call~, I'll just ring them up-" Jilim started walking away.

Half an hour?

Half.

An.

Hour?

Don't cry.

Tears started filling my eyes. I just have thirty minutes left with Mark Oppa, and the only thing we did this morning was pee and brush our teeths together. A tear escaped my eye.

Damn it, I'm crying.

Cover it with a yawn.

I faked a yawn, wiping my eyes and cheeks.

"Wait," Mark Oppa said. "I meant, ten...like at night."

My head snapped towards Mark Oppa, who already had his eyes stationed towards me.

-

Omg, Home Run has me so confused about life. How can they be so damn cute, hot and beautiful at the same time? But the song tho mn, damn def.soul. My brain can't handle all this. Plz stop. Please tell me I'm not the only one like this(?) ;u;