Hawaii

Home

Dawson- Hey Matt, I'm home!

Casey- Oh thank god. What happened? Why were you making threats?

Dawson- When I went to my first prom I was Beat up and it put me in a coma. I  found out yesterday while I was being held, is that she is a police captain and she only got a minor assult charge. I saw that person again at the mall and that's why I was scared and yesterday i get a call from her. She was saying how I was a construction worker by day and a stripper by night.

Casey- Don't listen to her. She can't hurt you.

Dawson- If she continues with this she will make me lose my job. She can do anything to set me over the edge.

Casey- Don't worry it will all blow over.

Dawson- How do you know?

Casey- Because I have positivity and faith. I have an idea.

Dawson- What is it?

Casey- We both have two weeks of furlough stored up, so what if we take a trip to Hawaii. You, me, and the beach.

Dawson- What about Andi? We can't leave her alone?

Casey- Boden and Donna offered to take care of her.

Dawson- Then let's go! When do we leave?

Casey- Our flight leaves tonight.

Dawson- I only have a few hours to pack and get Andis stuff together.

Casey- Already done. I packed you the black bathing suit and tons of dresses for Hawaii. I packed Andi's stuff already too. Like I said don't worry.

Boden's house

Casey- Thanks again for taking care of Andi while we are gone.

Donna- It's no problem at all.

Dawson- My brother, Antonio, he is coming to get her on his days off to let off some stress from her off you two.

Boden- just so you know, I will not let the Captain bother you. If you get a call from her give it to Casey immediately.

Dawson- Ok.

Casey- We should probably get going now. Thanks again guys.

They leave

Donna- What was the reason you told them to go on vacation and offer to take care of there child?

Boden- Dawson is going through some things involving the head CPD captain. Dawson threatened to kill her and I just want them to get away for a while.