004

"Kookie wake up~" Taehyung said, a well stretched and cute smile visible on his face. He shook the younger, earning some tossing and turning. He sighed. He didn't want to play with the younger's nipple, it will hurt him.

"Or I will kiss you~" he joked, bending down to kiss the younger.

"I'm awake, I'm awake" Jungkook said, getting up with a frown. He didn't sleep well last night. He was afraid that Yoongi will attack him.

"We gotta go practice, it's been a while" Taehyung said with a pout.

"It's only been two days, Hyung~"

"But our concert is in three days" Taehyung said, worried about the younger's condition.

"You shouldn't really perform in this condition"

"I have to, a billion of people has been waiting for us..we can't just leave them, you know"

"But.."

"See? You have nothing to say against this~" Taehyung said, pinching Jungkook's nose. "Come on, you have to attend it anyway. Most of them has come for you".

"Don't say that, we're the best" Jungkook bluffed.

"Your hyungs also are the best, stop bluffing golden"

Jungkook gave him a devilish smile as he got up to take a quick shower. After showering, he looked at the foggy mirror and wiped it with his hand allowing himself to look at his reflection.

"Look at that hot beast from the other side, golden like treasure, cute like a cupcake, handsome like an actor" his eyes trailed down to his abs. They weren't perfect but yet perfect at the same time. "Look at that sharp yet cute and soft line...you're perfect, golden"

Jungkook loved to complement himself, he somehow knows why but doesn't at the same time. He didn't know yet knew but wasn't that sure. He smiled at his reflection only to be interrupted by knocks.

"Do you have consumption? Or is it diarrhea? Get out I need to pee" Namjoon's voice was heard. The bathrooms must be full.

"I'm Jungkook"

"Shit golden, bruh. I'm finding another bathroom" Namjoon said as he rushed to find another unoccupied toilet. Jungkook giggled.

He liked that Hyung's personality. He was so cool yet so uncool. You never know where he would be in a scale from idiot to cool.

"Kookie? You alright?" The soft voice of Taehyung rang in his ears.

"Yes Hyung, I'm only struggling to zip my pants" Jungkook said truthfully.

"Why would you wear jeans?" Taehyung said but hesitated, "Do you want me to help you?"

"Uh okay?" Jungkook said unlocking the door. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt with an unzipped tight black pants, revealing his Cookie Monster boxers.

"You still wear my Cookie Monster underwear collection that I gave you?" Taehyung chuckled, realising that he was wearing Elmo's underwear making his cheeks turn pink. He tried zipping it up.

"Kookie, how about we go shopping for new clothing one day~?" Taehyung said. Jungkook's clothes were shrinking and he was the only one who watched over Jungkook closely. He managed to forcefully pull at the zipper until it reached the tip.

"No Hyung, I'm getting fat" Jungkook said with a pout. He was close to tears, he thought about his fans hating him for being fat.

"Aw, don't cry, Golden. You're growing into a manly man now~" Taehyung chuckled as he got up and patted Jungkook's head.