Chapter 4:Truth or Dare

Me:Chapter 4 is out Yasss

Lambo:GYAHAHA LAMBO SAMA IS HERE

Me:WHY DOES EVERYONE INTERFERE *sigh*

LAMBO:SHE DOES NOT OWN KHR I DO GYAHAHAHA

ME:NO YOU DONT NOW ON TO THE STORY

____________________________________

                                      4:Skies

The sun shined brightly at the brunette who was still soundly asleep.The sun shined brighter at the brunette trying to wake him.

The strong force of the sun woke the brunette up still feeling a little tired."Good Morning"The brunette said as he began rubbing his head.

He was now fully awake scanning the bedroom.He soon realise  he was alone in the empty bedroom."I see Giotto must have woken up before me"Tsuna said pushing him self out of bed.

The brunette got up and opened the door seeing his companion.The brunette walked up to them"Good Morning"was all the brunette said before getting interrupted by the White haired boy"Morning Tsunayoshiiii-kuuun".

The others also greeted the brunette.Giotto and his guardians and Corzart came in."I see your all awake now"Primo said happily looking at all of them but mostly the brunette.

Giotto handed them a bag full of clothes."Don't worry you don't have to do anything for us,consider it as a gift"The blonde said happily.

Tsuna and the others smiled and sat on the couch."NUFUFUFUFU I didn't get any sleep last night because of a White haired brat"The mist said still irritated.

Byakuran just sat there creepily smiling while remember what happened last night.

~Last Night at Daemons Room~

Byakuran woke up from his delicious dream and looked at the clock outside his tent.He realise it was still early so he began to play loud music.

Daemon heard it trying to ignored the loud sound by covering his ear using a pillow.The mist realise the song  stopped playing and uncovered his ears but another song played causing him to pop a vein on his head."That brat,does he even realise someone is sleeping here"The mist said slightly  irritated.

Byakuran was now dancing to the music and began to sing the song as well.Daemon was beyond annoyed and tired at the bad singing and annoying music but he have to admit that brat can dance as he saw a shadow of the brat dancing.

The song went on until it was five in the morning.Daemon lazily got up from bed feeling really tired."Dae-kun why is eye black"The White haired brat said to the mist.

"What do you think brat"Daemon roared slightly irritated."Ohhh you got hit by something that why your eyes are black"Byakuran said innocent.

Daemon face palmed and just gave up Dn headed to the bathroom.

~Back to the story~

Tsuna and the others headed to the dining room for breakfast and was listening to Daemon and Buakuran bickering in the background.

Tsuna and the others drooled at the breakfast and was eating like pigs except Alaude who was far way as possible from them and Enma and Corzart who was too busy talking too each other and Knuckle was out on his morning exercises