My Life Story: Basically just some rubbish about moi!!!!!

Prologue:

Hi, I'm Emma.

Wait that's a really cliché way to start a story.... oh well, who cares.

So anyway, this is the story of my life. Yes... A story about my life, not like the best story of my life (that was probably a really bad way to put that). Anyways (as my old English teacher would say *making wierd pushing arm movements in the air*).

*Oh my god... I've just re read this about 3 months later and I've realised that it has a One Direction song title in.... God help us all!!!!!*

So shall I tell you a little bit about me?

Even though I can't hear what you're thinking.... Or maybe you said it out loud ( Ooooooh I would feel loved - tehe) I am going to tell you a little bit about myself anyway.... Even if you didn't want me to-Eeesh: I'm such a rebel!

I'm Emma as I've already told you. I'm 14 at the time of me writing this wonderful story telling you all about my life. I live in a cupboard under the stairs... Jokes... I wish I could though! So yeah... I live in a rural tincy wincy little village in Northumberland... It only has eight houses and no busses so I have lived a sheltered life so far.... Yes mother... So far... Just you wait until I create my own bus company.... I'll be off and you'll never see me again *dream on Emma*.

I have loads of really bestie friends but errrrrmmm.... 3(?) main ones;Sarah,who is amazing and crazy and only lives 1 mile away from me so we walk to each others houses all the time; Rachel, who talks a lot and doesn't deny it and is even crazier than Sarah; and Maya who is even crazier than Sarah and Rachel put together and yeah... What else can I say about Maya! I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

My friends describe me as energetic.... Is that a good thing guys?! (Comment please!!)

I love sport, especially cricket. I ride horses which is sooooo fun (if you haven't tried it, you should). I've fallen off about 7 times and only landed myself in A and E once! Impressive, huh?

I also love music, playing and listening! I play piano and clarinet! The stuff I listen to is mainly FUN. I love Fun. I also like Oasis and other stuff like that!

What do I look like? Well Rachel says I look like a twat but that is just her. I actually look wonderfully pretty and stunning and I am the prettiest girl in the school... Lol ...jokes! I have bright blue eyes and brown-ish hair with blonde highlights (natural of course!).

I am not very tall however I have unrealistically long legs but to make up for having really long legs and being average-ish height, I have an exceptionally short top half of my body. Basically I am out of proportion... But you learn to live with that!

So if you would like to read on, please do.... You will learn some more stuff.... Very embarrassing stuff about my life.

Welcome to me!