Sarah

So guys this is just a short chapter-ette about my bestest bestest (ooohh that's really bad grammar) friend.

People, I give you SARAH!

Ok, right so... I've known Sarah for so many years I can't even count... (that isn't totally true as I'm only 14 so thant basically means I can't count to 14... Which I can - just in case you were wondering!)

But I'm getting off the point.

So... *quoting Miranda* 'What can

I say about this person' This is off the episode of Miranda where she can't remember 'who is in the box'! (So funny... Watch it!)

Sarah is the most amazingest person ever and, at times, can be as funny as Miranda par exemple (like my bit of Français there?!) The time she fell through a wooden bridge. I almost died with laughter! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sarah does not have much luck with bridges... once, her little.brother threw a snowball at her... It hit her head and her hat fell off and over the edge of the bridge... At least I think that's what happend... the alternative story would be that they were both wrestling and her hat came off because of that......... *long pause*.... But yeah, it got stuck.in a tree underneath the bridge... Never to be worn again!

Never get on the wrongh side of Sarah, right, because she is a back belt karate ninja.... and she is ginger.... hense the nickname 'Ginger ninja'!

Recently, both Sarah and I have got puppies (Whoooo!) Sarah's -Lulu- is a georgous black and white border collie and mine, Aero, is a cockapoo.... we often spend hours at a time wondering what a cross of Lulu and Aero would look like.... and, for that matter, what it would be called.... would it be a cockapollie? 

So yeah, I won't ramble on even more than I already have so yeah.... 

GO FOLLOW @GinjarNinjar98 !!!!!!!!!!!!

3...2...1... GO, GO, GO!!!!!!

Her books are great BTW!!!!!