The Teacher

We finally arrived at the school to pick up Giselle , and I realized one thing.
Will loves my hair.He twirled his finger in my hair the whole time we were in the car.I quickly jumped out the car, and someone gripped my wrist and pulled me to their chest. I was about to hit them until I saw it was Will and wanted to hit him ten times harder.

"Why do you keep putting my chest to your chest?" I asked confused.
"Princess because I like it." He smirked.

I fake gaged then snatched my wrist out of his grip and walked into the building, but not before Will interlaced our fingers together.I blushed and held onto his hand.

We finally got into the school and Giselle's teacher was yelling at her and My baby girl was crying.
I quickly became angry and interrupted,

"Um. Ms. Thomas." I sneered.
She blew out a breath, "Meredith your sister is one of the worst children I have had in here."
I laughed.

Don't ask why but I tend to get a little crazy when it comes to my sister.
Anyways they all looked at me crazy and I let of Will's hand.

I got in the teacher's face and whispered, "Ok let's get one thing straight you don't know me and I don't know you. I do know that if you say something like that about my sister again, I will not hesitate to kill you. You can laugh now, but see my boyfriend?"
I turned and he acted unbothered and hard.
"Well he is a street fighter and so am I. If you don't believe me I will be glad to prove it to you by kicking your teeth in. So be careful with the next words that come out of your mouth."

I backed up and waited for what she was going to say.
She started off shakily,"Well I apologize Giselle and I will see you in school tomorrow."

Then she quickly walked off.
I turned around and grab both their hands and quickly went back to the car.
"Giselle get in your seat."
Once we were all buckled in I started on the way home.
Will broke the silence, "So, that was something."

I lightly chuckled, "Yeah. I get a little crazy when it comes to my sister."
"I see. I guess were the street fighting power couple."
I blushed, " Sorry I called you my boyfriend. I was trying to prove a point."
"It is okay, girlfriend."
"Ok. Lets stop right there because I will not be that until I get proven you won't ever hurt me."
He smile faltered.
"Princess I would never hu-"
Gladly he was cut off by me pulling into the driveway.
"Ok Giselle unbuckle, and go get your bath water ready."
Giselle quickly ran into the house and so did I.

Before I even made it into the kitchen Will grab my wrist and turned me to him.

He cupped my face while my eyes became watery, "Baby girl, I would never ever hurt you. Did someone hurt you in the past?"

His jaw clenched at the thought of that.
I promised I wouldn't cry anymore, but one traitor tear left my eye.
Will quickly wiped it and pulled me into his hard chest.

He rubbed my back slowly and slowly my legs gave out. He easily picked me up and carried us to the couch.
He put me in his lap and rocked me back and forth.

What a hell of a day Mere.

••••••••••••••••••••••
I've decided to change the story line.