Chapter 1

The elephants were going crazy when Mowgli, 21 with long black hair up in a man bun this time wearing red pants and shoes he took from the people, looked down to see what the problem was. He saw a beautiful young lady who was trying to back away from them but too scared to.

He jumped off the tree and ran to her assistance. "Bow down right now" he said bowing down and I followed along bending down next to him. That's when the elephants finally relaxed and walked away minding their own. When they left we stood up and looked at each other "What are you doing in the jungle Miss?" He asked "I was walking with 2 friends and we saw a big brown bear and we ran off but I fell and hit my head. When I woke up I saw a black panther and ran as fast as I could but I stopped here and I guess the panther was afraid and left.... I'm sorry I'm Joanne" I put my hand out for him and he looked at it confused "The bear was Baloo, he's my best friend and the panther was Bagheera he's my guardian and my best friend. I'm Mowgli" I put my hand away when he started talking and nodded "How long have you been in the jungle, Mowgli?" He started to think walking forward "21 years I suppose. Come, I'll introduce you to my family" he grabbed my hand and we started to run through the jungle. When we stopped I saw a pack of wolves, beautiful creatures but it was just a bit scary to see a ton of them close to me "This is my brother Grey" he said grabbing my hand softly putting it on Grey's head to pet him "Hello there" Grey said which freaked me out and made me faint.

When I woke up I looked around the cave "It was dream" I said laying back breathing heavily "Nope not a dream" Mowgli said handing me a bowl of water "Thank you... Does that mean animals talk?" He chuckled and nodded "You're gonna kill me" I laid back slowly "I want you to slowly meet Bagheera and Baloo. This time don't faint" he helped me up "No promises" I said as walked outside and saw the black panther that was chasing me and the brown bear that frightened me "I apologize for chasing you. I didn't know if you had the red flower or not" I looked at Mowgli then him "Red flower? Do you mean a rose?" He shook his head "The red flower that burns" I thought for a moment and nodded "Fire, no I do not carry that with me" Mowgli rubbed my side softly "I didn't know anyone was watching me get out of my swim" Baloo said holding his feet rocking back and forth "Wait, you said that you were with friends what if they look for you?" I shook my head softly "We made a promise not to look for each other if one of us are lost because it may make things worst" I kissed his cheek and walked to the lake "Let me guess you want her to stay?" Bagheera asked Mowgli "Yes..but I'll take care of her. She's my age, I saved her, she's my responsibility" he said walking over to sit next to me "With a real human who knows how to make the red flower, every animal will want her on their side to make them powerful. Especially King Louie, keep her away from the trees"