That day i finally became free -J

Ive been telling this story to everyone ever since i graduated high school. Im so deeply in love with my best friend, At first i hated him, hated him so much that i told myself that i wouldn't talk to him ever. But at some point he made me talk to him, we had conversation days passed he's already making me laugh so hard, weeks passed he's already sharing his secrets to me, i know everything about him just as much as i know everything about me. He's not just a typical guy in school  he has reputation, he's the boss of everyone, prince of the campus, he's very popular he's involve with countless of fights he isn't very approachable with other people/girls, he doesn't talk to them neither did they because they where so intimidated by him but at some point we became best friend i have witness the good side of him that he wouldn't show to anyone not even his friends. He was flanking on every subject that we take but i managed to change that, neither did he know my inspiration,  my savior, my hero, the one that i could cry on.. He means the world to me.. I would give up anything just so that he could look at me the was he looked at the girl he's courting.

I feel in love so fast and so hard for him i thought he would be there to catch me, but he wasn't.

We fought the day after the prom. Not the usual fight we had. We promised to be each others date to prom. But that didn't happened. When i came to the prom (late) he already has a date and my friends told me there already official. Imagine my reaction that day. I thought maybe.. Even though we fought he would still be my first and last dance, I already accepted the fact that i wouldn't be his first and last...

And now 4 years have passed nearly 5 since we cut ties as friends. I can proudly say I'm over him. Im finally moved on for 3 years of mourning for my feelings for him, begging for his heart i can proudly say I'm done of being stupid, I'm done waiting for something i cannot have or something that will never happen, i deserve better-- i deserve more. Ive come to realize that I've wasted 4 years for him, instead of looking and entertaining someone I'm stuck at him waiting for a miracle to ever happen.

This is the day i became free, free form you.

I will now let you go 😊