Chapter 1

Subaru's Pov

I hear my 10 year old brother walk down the stairs and he runs to me with his innocent red eyes looking at me.

'Is supper ready, onii-san?' He writes down on his notepad that he carries everywhere since he can't speak and he can only cry though.

He grips the hem of my shirt and follows me into dining room. He grips tighter as he hides from the girl.

Yui smiles at him and touches his arm and his eyes go wide in absolute fear that he runs to Reiji.

Reiji's Pov

Ren runs to me with his body shaking in fear.

' Can I get some blood from the fridge? I'm hungry right now.' He writes and Subaru nods and gets him a cup of blood to his younger brother.

His eyes glow slightly and drinks a little before I take it away from his small hands.

"C-can I-I have more?" Our eyes go wide as the 7th speaks for the first time.

"Ha! Looks like he finally speaks." Yui says in an arrogant tone, which makes him cry.

"You better stay away from him or you'll get killed." Shu warns in a pissed off tone.

He runs over to the lazy blonde and he sets him on his lap and rocks him back and forth until he's asleep.

The blonde goes to the couch that he is always asleep on with Ren.

"He couldn't talk until now, so shut up. Why do you think that you'll just do that without consequences?" Subaru yells and I see the youngest brother with his eyes rimmed with tears.

Subaru goes over to him and places him on hips and he yawns.

"Ren sleepy." He mumbles before falling asleep in his arms.

"He is scared of females in general, besides our mother's, but that's it. He might attack you, I hope you're ready." We all warn her, including Shu with our eyes bright.

6:50 pm

We are in the limo to Ryoutei academy and Ren is asleep with his arms around Subaru's neck.

Subaru's Pov

Once we arrived at our school, Ren wrapped his leg around my waist and his face in my neck.

I sigh as I step out of the limo.

One of the fangirls touched him and he started to cry.

"Let's go to classes now. Ren, who will you go with??" He smiles cutely and pulls on Shu's hand.

His big, innocent red eyes look back at me and I nod.

"Let's go, onii-chan!" His voice is like a 4 years old and we go to class.