Day 5: Attack

Connor" POV

I wake up at 5 A.M. to see Troye crying. I ask why. He shows me his phone. I see on twitter, "Fag, Die, You don't deserve Connor, What About Tyler, Kill yourself...." I go onto his twitter as he's bawling his eyes out, "Hey, what's up you guy's? This is Connor, and I know the last few days have been confusing, but take a minute, no I really mean take a minute and ask yourself why you are harassing Troye. Ask yourself how you would feel in his position right now. How you would feel to have a million voices screaming at you for doing one thing? Tell me, how would you feel?" (wow, I didn't even know I could be deep) I pressed tweet and also shut down his twitter account temporarily. I stroke Troye's hair, saying "It's okay." Trying to calm him down. I call the only person I know who's better at making people feel better than I am

"Hey Zoe"

"Connor, it's like 5 in the morning."

"I know, but can you come over?"

"Why?"

"You'll see."

Zoella's POV

I get up and put on a robe. I tell Alfie, "I'm going to get something from Connor's. I think I left my phone there." I secretly slip y phone into the pocket of my robe. He said, "Okay." going back to sleep. I grab my emergency Nutella from the bottom of my bag (idk I'm making it up as I go) and race to Connor's room. When I get there I open the Nutella, "Here Troye. Will this make you feel better?" he nodded his head and took it. He started to eat it as if he was a small child. Still crying he shouts, "I don't think I can take anymore." Still screaming Connor tries to calm him down. Connor panicked and said, "Call Sage! Call Tyde! I don't know," I scroll through Troye's contacts, "Call Kayla." Connor says (for those of you who don't know who Kayla is, she is Troye's best friend in the whole entire world and the first one to know he was gay.) I press Kayla Horwitz. The phone rings, "Hello, Troye?" "No, this is Zoe," I say, "Oh my god, give me to Troye," she says. I give her to Troye. "Hey, K-K-Kayla," He sobs, "Troye, I can't open your twitter." Connor says, "Give me one sec." opening Troye's twitter and reactivating the account, "Now I can, holy shit that's a lot of hate." Troye cries more, "Shhh, shhh, shhh. Okay...umm...Troye, you don't need me...um...you need Connor." She hangs up. Troye is now just bawling. Connor rubs Troye's arm and , mouths to me I can leave. So, I do.

Connor's POV

I mouth to Zoe she can leave, as I try to calm down Troye. I tweet off of my twitter, "Going back to LA." I order two plane tickets to leave in 8 hours. I start to pack. I pack all we brought and all the fan gifts we got during the meet and greet. "Troye you have stop crying." I say. He sniffles and gets up and helps me carry the suitcases down. We meet Zoe out in the hall. I tell her not to tell them what happened or that we're gone. We go down and duck out of sight of Marcus and Naomi. We hurry to the front door where our über was waiting. "Connor Franta, Troye Sivan, airport." She takes off.

Zoella's POV

I went back to my room. Alfie asked, "Did you get your phone?" I said, "Huh, what? Oh, yeah." Marcus and Naomi came in. Naomi said, "I swore I just saw Connor and Troye leaving." I said, "What, I was just there, getting my phone." Marcus said, "Zoe, did Connor and Troye leave?" "No." I said, feeling a panic attack building up. Naomi said, "Why did Troye and Connor leave?" "I said they didn't leave." Alfie said, "Zoe tell the truth." Then the panic attack came on and I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Then I called Troye, "Troye, you and Connor need to hurry up. I don't think I can do this much longer." Connor tells me he'll text me when I can tell everyone about what happened. I hear Alfie call my name. I walk out, and tell everyone it was nothing. They all stop pestering me.

Troye's POV

I feel like shit, mentally and physically. I grown as we board our plane. I'm so tired, that I place my head on Connor shoulder. As soon as the plane landing Connor woke me up. He helped me off the plane as we got into his car. We drove home, and he put me in bed. "Troye  you haven't eaten in the past two days." He says. "I'm not hungry." I reply. Connor then shoves a spoonful of Nutella into my mouth. "Just eat." Connor says. I eat two jars of Nutella and drink three bottles of water. Connor then, climbs into bed with me and we cuddle.