Troye's Birthday

Connor's POV

I shake Troye gently, saying, "Hey Troye get up. Guess what day it is." My birthday?" Troye said. I said, "Yeah." Then Troye said, more alertly, "Wait, it's my birthday?" I said, "Today, you're allowed to drink here. Happy 21st birthday babe." Then I kissed him on the cheek as I got out of bed.

Troye's POV

"Wow," I think, "I'm twenty one. Finally allowed to drink." I get out of bed and put on some decent clothes, then meet Connor down stairs. I feed Shadow. I pull out an bagel an muffin, whole Connor pour out cereal. I stand next to the counter and put in some coffee grinds. While I'm waiting I feel Connor's arms wrap around my waist. He says, "Happy Birthday Troye." I say, "Thanks." He turns me around and then we kiss. We eat breakfast on the couch and watch some of our old videos. We laugh and feel embarrassed. I post a photo of me in my onsie and caption : "Fucking 21 today. I can drink here now!" Then I went to layout and used a photo of fetus me and me now. When I posted it to Instagram, with the caption, "From then to now", I got comments like, "Crying. Proud..." Then Connor put on my first video after watching "YOUTH". I started to turn red. I hear Conor sniffle. Then I turn on Connor's first video and I laughed so hard, that I fell off the couch and onto the floor. He said, "Fuck off." I said, still laughing, "Payback's a bitch. Quote you." I stop laughing and stand up. I put on my album. The fist song that came on was, "LOST BOY". I pulled up Connor and turned on the camera.

Connor's POV

Troye pulled me off the couch and said we're making a dancing video. We started dancing to "LOST BOY". We were truly awful. Then a slow song came on and we've forgotten the camera was still recording, so we danced to it. The I remembered the camera was still recording. I turned it off quickly and run back to Troye. I slid into him instead and I was on top of him. (GET YOUHEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!!!!!!) I kissed him and we kissed some more. We were stopped by the sound if the door. I was in my onesie that Troye bought me last year, for my birthday, so Troye got the door instead since he doesn't care what people think of him in a onesie . It was Mamerie and Grace. They came in with onesies. They said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROYE!" Then I said, "I may have scheduled a onesie party for your birthday." He said, "Oh, Con. It's perfect." He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Then Joey, Shane, Trevor, Ricky, Bethany, Hannah, Ingrid, Mamire, Grace, Lilly, and Tyler came in in onesies. Tyler said, "Bitch you better be happy because that looks we got when we drove here were weird as fuck."

Troye's POV

I just ran hugged all my friend and said, "Best birthday ever." I turned on my go pro and started recording. "Hey guys it's Troye Sivan and I'm 21 bitches. By the one this is up I'll be 21 and one day old." Then I showed everyone in their onesies and said, "Okay everyone say who you are, basically #promo." Everyone said who they are and hen Connor came in and said, "Onesie party." I went over to Connor, put my arm around his neck and said, "Thanks to this bitch I have this party so thanks." Then kissed him on the cheek. Then my laptop rang. It was the Brits (no offense to actual Brits who are reading this). I accepted all their calls. They all said happy birthday to me and I said thanks and brought them to the den. Everyone said hey and talked. Then I saw Shadow and brought her into the room too as Tiny jumped on Joey. We were absolutely wasted by the time everyone had gone home. Then I walked towards Connor, who was still sober.

Connor's POV

Troye came towards me. I had two wine glasses. I gave him a glass and lit a candle. I said, "Since you are officially 21 now and I have lit a candle, how about your first official legal drink in America? He said, "Sure and was the candle for extra homosexual feelings?" I said, "Yep," and poured us two drinks, "Happy birthday babe." We drank and went to bed.

Sorry if the video above makes ou cry