Chapter 1

"Emily,"  "Emily," my mom shouted! It was my first day of my senior year at a new school, and I did not want to get out of bed. "Emily," my mom shouted again. I finally decided to get out of bed before she decides to come and pour cold water on me to wake me up. I got in the shower and washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and began to lather my body with my strawberry body wash. Once I got out of the shower, I quickly dried off wrapping a towel around my hair and body. "It's my first day of school at a new school and I have nothing to wear," I quickly murmured to myself. Finally, I settled for a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a pair of white sandals. As I went down stairs, I was instantly met with a scowl on my mom's face. "It's about time you woke up, I've been screaming your name for over half an hour," she said. I instantly began to apologize to my mom and told her how I'm not looking forward to going to this new school. She nodded her head and began to tell me how I'm a strong, intelligent woman and how I'm going to be fine. I  nodded my head not really believing what she was telling me and glanced at the clock on the microwave. It was already seven o'clock and my school started at 7:30. I quickly told my mom goodbye and grabbed my cellphone, headphones, car keys, and my tote bag. I got in my 2013 silver Mercedes Benz and headed off to school.
              *skips car ride*