Baking Cookies - Lex Luthor Imagine

You were laying down on the couch of your living room watching a movie. Lex was all curled up behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist. "Babe, I'm bored. Can we make some cookies?" "It's 12 a.m. Lex." "But I want cookies" He pouted. "Ugh, fine." The two of you got up and went into the kitchen. Lex searched for an easy chocolate cookie recipe. He reads it out loud and you start looking for the ingredients. Once they're all placed on the cupboard, Lex puts a bowl on the table and cracks open an egg. His hands were slippery due to the egg white, accidently causing the other un-cracked egg he was holding to fall in the bowl. "Fuck." You hear him mutter under his breath. "You know you're supposed to crack them open before you put them in the bowl, right?" You laugh at him. "Shut up, I know what I'm doing." He says in defense, but ends up laughing anyways. You get another bowl and help him mix all the ingredients correctly this time. "Pass me more flour, sweetie." "Here." Lex says as he tosses a handful of flour on your face. "You fucking asshole!" You yell and dip your hand in a bowl filled with Nutella and slap him playfully. Both of you start laughing at your silliness 'til he cups your face with his hand and gives you a quick kiss. "We should probably get that in the oven now." You make little balls of cookie dough, put them in a pan, and finally, Lex puts it in the oven. "350 degrees, right?" He asks. "Yep." You answer him, licking the leftovers of chocolate off your fingers while sitting on top of the table. Lex comes over and takes your hand out of your mouth and puts it in his. He sucks on your fingers, one by one, seductively. He hovers over you, making you lay down on the table and starts kissing down your neck. "Those cookies are taking too long to cook. I'll have to eat something else before that dessert is ready." He whispers in your ear while his hands make their way under your shirt to unclasp your bra.