Hi

After school had ended I didn't know how to get home I called my mom Jessica " No, sorry sweetheart im working late today. What happened to you car how did you get to school?"
"My car is broken so there was a girl that drove past me and she was on her way to school so I got I ride from her. Hey by the way do we know anybody that's from here and his name is Jack?"
"Oh you got some new friends fun! But I'm really sorry that I can't pick you up.
Ya I think that we know somebody that's from here. I will figure out were we know him from but I need to go know sweetie bye!"
"Bye mom! Love ya!"
I looked out threw the window it was raining as hell. "Hey! I've heard that you got a problem by getting home."  I looked back. It was Jack the guy from class. " Ya, my mom can't pick me up today."
He smiled.
"If you want I can drive you home if you want?" He asked.
"Ya! Sure thanks!" We both laughed and went out into the rain. Kasper and the other Walters went past us they looked at Jack like they were mad at him. I looked at Kasper and noticed that he was looking at me not in a angry way but I don't know how to explain how he was looking at me.
We went to his car he had one of those dream catchers hanging in the window. "You made it?" And I looked at it.
"Oh, the dream catcher? Ya I made it!" He smiled. "Hey this sounds stupid but have we met before? Because I recognize you from somewhere but I don't know where?'' I asked and looked at him. "Oh, ya right sorry my mother told me something about you that we two like knew each other when we were kids or something like that" he said. I looked out of the window and saw a statue that I have seen before then I remembered that when I was little that on the weekends we just to come here to visit.