The challenge

"Mom!?" I screamed from upstairs. "Yes Bacca, what's the matter?" She said and looked into my room.
"Emma asked me if  I could come and help  her to go shopping to a party she's going to." I asked she looked like she didn't understand anything.
"Yes sure, where are you going to shop?" She asked.
"We're going to Portland." I said and looked nervous. "Why there why not here?" She asked. "Because she likes to go shopping there and there they have like a dress she wants to buy" I said.
"Ok you can go only if you're careful because it can be dangerous to be a beautiful girl like you" she said and sat next to me. And I started to laugh. Me beautiful like if someone will ever attack me. "The hole world is dangerous mom. But yes I will be carful"
"So, Becca did your mom accept the challenge?" Emma asked. "Ya she accepted the challenge" and we both started to laugh. "Becca? Em can ask you something in private?" Sam asked.
"Ya sure." And we went to the corner of the hallway. "Em... You know that the party is tomorrow?" He asked.
"Ya!" I looked in to his eyes and he looked really nervous. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." He asked and I looked over to Emma because I knew that she wanted to go with him. "Sorry, I can't go. But do you know that I think that Emma wants you to ask her out to the party!"