Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We were now on the Ferris wheel amd Alex and I were just laughing and having a great time.

"You know, you're really funny." Alex says still laughing a bit.

"Am I?" I ask turning to him.

"Yeah, and you have a cute face." He says taping my nose. We just look at each other for a second then burst out laughing.

"So, this is like our first date then huh?" He says.

"Hmmmm I don't know. Aren't people who go on dates usually dating?"

"Well we could be." Alex says looking into my eyes.

"Don't you think it's kinda soon?" I ask.

"Hey, we have technically known each other for a while. I know you from seeing your keek videos and you know me from being Austin's best friend. Don't you still have a gigantic crush on me?"

"I guess you're right... I mean we are practically best friends." I say laughing.

"Exactly! So... How bout it?" Alex asks getting a little closer.

"Well I'll have to think about it and-"

"Oh come on!" He cuts me off and says laughing.

"Fine if I have too."

"Yes!" He hugs me then we spend the rest of the time talking and laughing.

When we get off of the Ferris wheel Alex insists on playing some games.

We go over to a bottle toss one where you have to know down three bottles with a ball.

He pays the man for one ball and on his first try he knocks all three down!

"What one do you want?" Alex asks pointing to all the stuffed animals.

"That one!" I say pointing to a large blue and white bear.

The man hands the bear to Alex and Alex gives it to me.

"Thank you!" I say happily.

"Hey I think I deserve a victory hug!" Alex says white his arms wide open.

I smile then jump into his arms and kiss his cheek.

"Let's go find your friends then we can go meet up with Austin and the rest of the crew backstage." Alex says once I get off of him then puts his arm around me.

"Ughhhhh! We've been looking forever! I'll just text them and tell them to meet us there in a bit!" I say taking out my phone.

"Ok. And when he get backstage try to keep your cool around Austin."

"Please, I'm not like that."

"Really cause I saw a fan girl keek of you when I liked one of your videos." He says smirking.

"I only ever fan girdled over you. That's it."

"Yeah ok...." He says.

When we get to the concert area we get to a security guard and Alex just says 'She's with me.' And he lets us pass.

"Shit! These are new shoes!" I say when we come to a huge puddle separating us from Austin's trailer.

"I gotchu girl." Alex says scooping me up in the arms walking through the puddle and into the trailer.

"Thanks Alex." I say as he puts me down inside.

"I think I deserve a kiss for that." He says taping his cheek.

I roll me eyes the peck his cheek.

"Wow Alex! Who is this hottie?!" Austin says walking towards us.

"Keep your eyes off. She taken." He says putting his arm around me and pulling me into his chest.

"Wow Alex, you work fast."

"Shut up man!" He responds.

A/N : HEY GUYS I PROMISE THIS IS AN AUSTIN MAHONE FAN FIC! IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED! ANYWAYS, PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!