Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Wait! I know who you are!" Austin says coming closer to me.

"Oh. You do?"

"Ya. You're Erin from ECKS on keek. You girls are pretty funny." He says leaning against a wall.

"Thanks..." I say dragging the word out then turning to Alex.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Right back there." Alex says pointing and smiling at me.

"Thanks. Be right back." I say and I go on my tip toes and kiss him on the cheek.

"No man! I'm sick of you always getting girls! She is mine! And plus she doesn't even like you!" I hear Alex say to Austin.

Austin : Yeah well she's hot and seems different. I like her.

Alex : No Austin! You always do this! I have a girl then you make her fall in love with you. Well not this time!

Austin : oh she'll fall for me eventually." Austin says and right after he does I walk out of the bathroom and walk right over to Alex and hug him around the waist.

"Hey. You wanna chill here for a while then tell your friends to come?" He ask wrapping his arms around me.

"Sure! Sounds good!" I respond.

"So... What do you want to do?" Alex asks as he sits down on the couch pulling me next to him.

"Hmmmmmm WATCH A MOVIE!" I yell.

"What one?"

"Ted!!!" I yell.

"Wow. I would've thought you would be like other girls and want to watch the notebook for something Austin says sitting down on the other side of me.

"Nahhh I only do that to torture people." I say laughing.

"Yup. She's not like the others." Alex says putting his arm around me.

_____________

"Bahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!" I say cracking up laughing and burying my head in Alex's shoulder.

"Man this movie is the best!" Alex yells.

"Yeeee!" Austin says.

When the movie is almost over I can feel Austin's eyes on me and its really annoying so I further out a way to make him stop.

"Hey Alex?"

"Yes beautiful?" He asks turning his head to me.

Right away I smash my lips on his and kiss him. At first I can tell he is surprised but then he starts to kiss me back.

I pull away from the kiss and look at his questioning face.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"To get your friends eyes off of me. And because." I say smiling then kissing his cheek.

He throws his arm around me then out of the corner of my eyes I see him glare at Austin.

_____

"Hey you should call your friends and tell them to come now!" Alex says to me.

"I hope her friends are as hot as her." I hear Austin mumble and Alex must've heard him too because he stepped closer to me and hugged me from behind.

"Lets go outside." He says into my ear sending shivers down my back.

"Ok." I say then he takes my hand and leads me outside.