He Is Here .

Chapter 13
Yoshi POV

Bay I'm peeing on myself and I can't control it I told TP as I shove him in the stomach and woke him up . It was about 2:45 in the morning and I woke up wet what what what bay what Tp couldn't get no words out his mouth . BAY calm down and help me I said . What I Can do baby he said nervously. Lets go to the hospital I said . OK he said and help me up he ran to the car and started the car I was right behind him he seem so nervous we pulled up in front on the hospital and I slowly got out I WAS in the room about 45 to 50 mins waiting on the doctors to confirm me to have my child TP done called Esha, Johnny, his family && Friends && my family and friends even Rebecca . Who I haven't talk to her in awhile .

Rebecca POV
Its 4:00 in the morning and I hear my phone ring my girlfriend answer the phone and I snatch it From her . she gave me a face. I knew she was mad but it was TP . My old friend boyfriend (Yoshi). He never liked me but he call to let me know Yoshi was having her baby .I Didn't know she was pregnant I don't even know what to say to het but I had to see her I had to see the baby so I started to pack for a weekend me and my girlfriend is going to Tennessee .

We arrived at the hospital a day after she had the baby I check the to see what room she was in and my girlfriend stayed behind until I came back from seen Yoshi . I finally made it too the room door and I knock. I was nervous but excited come in I heard yoshi voice I walk in slowly she was alone and looked tired I guess cause she haven't recovered from the baby yet . She look up at me without a word I stand in silent then finally spoke Hey ...

Yoshi POV
I look up too see Rebecca when I thought it was my bestfriend . Hey I heard her say. Hey I said . what you doing here? I asked. I rush to see you She replied w a smile I missed you She start saying , You look beauitful. TP called me I guess he was so excited he called everybody I had to see you the baby and how you doing I missed you Yoshi she said again . That's nice I said . She sat beside me and before she could say anything else a blond headed short girl about 5 feet walk in hey baby , sorry it took me so long to come and I know she wasn't talking to Me cause I didn't know her yeah its ok bay this yoshi and yoshi this Amanda my girlfriend . Rebecca said and I reach out my hand to shack hers but she kept talking yeah so is you done here I want to see how they mall is she said yeah I guess so Rebecca said so how about you give me your number yoshi and I'll call you before I leave and we could link up she handed Me the phone. yeah I said and put my number in her phone with that I left feeling bad that I couldn't stay anything more to her than yeah , no , and okaay .

Yoshi POV
I was leaving the hospital today me and my baby . it's funny how I'm getting out and my bestfriend came in today she had her baby two early but the okaay and so Is my bestfriend, Now our babies only Three days apart but ima come back and see them later I gotta take my lil man (Thomas Jr) to his daddy and then I'm meeting Rebecca for lunch . I walk outside to Alex and his girlfriend walking in Hey yoshi I heard Alex say. Hey Alex I said tryna leave. Me and him hasn't talk since forever and holding a conversation with him is like blah and I Just couldn't take all that but his Girl Emila Cute . Hey, his girlfriend said Putting Jr in my other arm why in a rush he stop me again . TP waiting on me I said. oh he said with a sad look on his face. I walked to the car and TP opened the door . Bay why you didnt wait on me He asked . I'm ready to leave this place baby I said . oh , get in then he said

I got an outfit together to meet Rebecca I was excited but also afraid because I know I still have feelings for her or what it was what we had was great but what me and TP have now is awesome and even more since Jr came. I walk down stairs to the living room and saw lil Jr and TP watching tv I kissed both of my man's and walk outside . The fresh air was feeling good .

Rebecca's POV
I sat at the table for about 10 minutes and Yoshi pulled up in her mit green Nissan with gold ties that TP bought her after graduation. She started walking towards me looking all fine with her curves . Hey she said walking up. Hey, I said and she sat down so he let you come out I said with a smile . I'm grown she replied but no he don't know I'm with you she added why that I said because you know how things were or are she said . Well I do but we haven't seen each other in 3 years he should be over that I said , well I'm not over it she said I trusted you and for what I was nothing but a booty call too you I know I was In a relationship but Damn she said and I really don't know why I'm here ret now she added and started getting up I grab her hand and sat her back down no it wasn't like that I started saying I was with Amanda for a long time and when we broke up for the 1000 time I said I was done I changed school , I moved and I meet you it was fun I was happy and I was falling for you and things started getting complicated she started texting Me she missed me and part of me still wanted to be with her I'm sorry I hurt you and I cheated tears started rolling down her eyes I reached over and whip a tear I got closed to her and told her I'm sorry again I grab her face and I kissed her like I missed her and It was my last time because It was . She surprised me when she replied with her tongue though .