You Cant Pick && Choose

Chapter 15
Yoshi POV
I done text him , called him , and sent voicemails. I fucked up I said to my self . I went to my messages and text him again

Me - bay please come home im sorry i love you and our family it was nothing and that's why i kissed her back i thought it was more and i just dont want to loose you over just a kiss please come home me and the baby waiting and we love you honey .

I finally sent the messages and patiently waited and waited I finally felt asleep on the couch me and my lil man .

I woke up by my baby crying I grab his passy and put it in his mouth and the door swung open and TP enter the house , he stood and look at Us I layed Jr down and Got up Bay,  I said as I walk towards him.

TP POV
I walk in hoping Yoshi was sleep but I Walk In and I stood There looking at her && Jr . I Love them so much .  Bay as soon as I shut the door behind me . Can we talk she said . In the morning I replied walking up the stairs
I could hear her footsteps behind me Babe it is morning she said but I don't feel like talking now I replied I think she finally gave up because she passes me and went into our bed room and grab a pillow I'm sleeping on the couch I love you and I really hope we can get this pass us she said walking out .

I layed up in bed I couldn't sleep I miss Yoshi and Jr  I know she didn't mean to hurt me or no harm on our family .  I want her to know I forgive her and I just cant sleep w/o her.  I walk down the stairs and saw her and my lil boy sleeping I smile at the thought . I layed on her and put my arms around her and grab her . She woke up and look at me . Bay I'm sorry I couldn't sleep , I love you too and I layed on her stomach and felt sounded asleep after tossing and turning all threw the day .

I woke up from the smile of blueberries pancakes my favorite I said walking into the kitchen . Yoshi turned around smiling goodmorning baby she said . morning baby I replied.  Were lil man I ask, Esha came to pick him up this morning . They try to wake you she said . oh yeah what time it is I said 11:30 baby she answered the food almost done I ask her.  Yeah she said but its something you can eat if you in a hurry she said I laughed at the thought I grab her and pulled her between my legs I wrap my arms around her and grab her ass. I knew she would love that she automatically started biting her lips .I unbutton her shorts and layed her on the kitchen floor . I kissed her neck and rubbing her clit tell me why she acking up and moaning out of control that only turned me on more so I slide her shorts off && her panties . I kiss between her tities for a warning to her nipples I rub them while kissing her stomach I suck her nipples and played w her pussy she got very excited I kissed the face of her pussy and suck her click I played W it w my tongue In circles then I felt her body tense up and it wasnt long before she climax . I got up and ask her can she fix me a plate she start washing her hands and ask me was I not full I kissed her lips and I laughed . We sat at the table and we ate together when things was done we went up stairs and took a shower together .