Jasmine MacGriffins

Homeroom was pretty decent. My teacher was named Mr. Agreste (for those of you who watch Miraculous LADYBUGGGG!!!), and he was really nice. But, one thing: HE IS SUPER CURIOUS!!!!

      "Let's look at this list....HMM...first student is: Julie Rose. Will you stand up and introduce yourself?" Julie stood up. "Hello. My name is Julie Rose. For those of you who know this show named Miraculous Ladybug, I have to say something to you:  TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!" I just snorted and rolled my eyes. Miraculous Ladybug was cool, but not my type. 

      Mr. Agreste looked through the list and called out my name. I slowly got up and brushed the hair out of my face while covering my stained shirt with a textbook. "Um...I, er, Hello? I, um, I am-My name is...Melinda, and I...LOVE school- er, I mean, yeah, but, you see, I also love art and tap dance and ballet and vocal classes...and I have an annoying older brother.....Yeah...I...um..." I looked around the class. OH NO! The Popular Kids are in my homeroom!!! I saw their leader, a red-headed petite girl. She was up next. "Hi there, ya pals!" the girl chanted, "I am Jasmine MacGriffins. I go cheer leading, volleyball, and of course....EVERYBODY ADORES ME HERRRRREEEEE!!!!!!" (Says in Chloe Bourgeois' voice) (How ever you spell it!!!) All the boys fanned themselves, as if she were super hot. But no ROMANCE. EEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!

      After homeroom, Julie and I met, and she waited while I got my textbooks for Science. "So, have you seen that cutie over there in homeroom?" she asked, dreamily. "Oh, you saw a tangerine?" I demanded, and we both laughed. She knows I am not a fan of love. What. Ever. But she moved on. "Oh, his blond hair....his beautiful smile....his BLUE eyes...electric blue, I shall say?" Wow. My friend has turned into this Little Miss Flirty. But again, whatever. I shut my locker. "Do you have Science?" I asked, changing the subject. "Oh yeah, and then Social Studies, French, Espanol (Spanish), English, Lunch, Math, and finally, P.E." I jumped up and down. "We do All of the periods together!!!" I squealed. She smiled, and we marched to room B3. But then, little miss Macaroni Griffins got in the way. "well, well, well....Isn't it THE one and ONLY Melinda?" I glared at her. I tried to get outta the way, but one of the guys pulled my hair, grunted, cackled, and threw me on the ground. Julie looked at them, and quickly picked me up. "Hey, Jamie...Or WHATEVER your name is. I really like your hair!!" Julie rolled her eyes. "Really, Jamie! I mean it!" Julie shrugged. "Um...thanks anyways....?" She pulled me across the hall and we entered our class...AND JULIE ENDS UP FACE TO FACE WITH THE GUY SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!! SQUEE!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yo people, so this time, tell me:

What should be his name and what shall he say?

a)Allan

b)Jason

c)Joey

_________

a) "Er....Hello there? Person?"

b) *blush* "Hi, um, you must be that Julie I heard of...?"

c) *rolls eyes* "Get OUT of the way, you..you..NEVERmind. UGH!"

______

Hope you guys like this so far! And Katlynn, thanks for helping me thru Wattpad!!

____________________________________________________________________________________