-4-

Time: 10:28 a.m
Kyle's P.O.V

We found a computer lab near where we left Nate, we tried to open the door.

"Locked!?" We both said in unison

We looked around for anything that could possibly open the door we kept looking and looking.

"Jackpot oh my gosh we're so lucky!" I said with an exciting tone

I picked up the strange looking hair accessory.

"Ty I found a hair thingy!" I shouted, "A hair thingy?" He laughed, "yea look" I showed him
"You mean a bobby pin?" He laughed again
"Yea, whatever just open the damn door"
"Alright" he replied

Ty went on his knees and got closer to the lock, he started moving the bobby pin around and he finally opened the door after 15 minutes maybe.

We walked in and turned on one of the computers, I took out my charger cable and plugged my phone into the computer we then passed the video from my phone to the desktop, after we got the video out of my phone and into the computer we double clicked on it it didn't fucking open so guess what! We had to convert it and with our school software system that takes up to one hour! Great just fantastic!

"Really convert it!" Said Ty rubbing his eyes, "let's just get this going"

30 minutes later

"Finally 75 percent" I said running my fingers through my hair as I lean back on the chair,

I felt my phone vibrating on my lap I looked at it and guess who it was?!
if you guessed Nate then you're right.

"Why doesn't Ty pick up his phone!?" Said Nate angrily, "My phones dead" Ty replied, "well guess what! I'm still in the library with this lady with like 10 books on my hand! while I follow her around and listen to her talk about nonfiction! I don't even like nonfiction!" "Ok bitch we're going to go get you soon" I said "soon... Soon!! You guys I can't wait anymore she's driving me crazy! I need to get out of here!" He said "bye Nate!" I added "guys please come g--"

I hung up he can sometimes be so freaking annoying...

"Done!" Said Ty

Ty double clicked on it and saw the whole little fight Nate filmed on my phone... he looked serious...

"Change of plans, we're getting revenge tonight"
".. T-T-Today!?" I replied "let's meet at my house at 9:30 p.m"

I opened my eyes wide and spin on the computer chair while looking at the time on my phone.

"fine let me delete this let's go get Nate before he blows up" I said

-Skipping rest of school day-

Nadia's P.O.V
Time: 7:56 p.m

I turned up the music on my phone, Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys was playing, I turned on the shower medium temperature, not to hot, not to cold.

I stepped in and I let the water run down my body, so calming and relaxing...
I started to wonder what Chleo was thinking at this point...

I think I did good though... I wasn't going to stay quiet for the rest of my life... I sometimes feel like if she... She likes Tyler, and she's jealous... Or maybe its just me, but, I always get that feeling and it bothers me ... A lot.

After cleaning my self, I turn off the shower and dry my self up, I put on my soft oversized sweater with my high waisted shorts, I picked  my hair up in a bun and walked to my room.

I saw my phone on my night stand... I grab it and I saw an iMessage notification and also missed calls.

I opened her text and typed "can you just leave me alone! You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore!" I pressed send and let a tear run down my face

I opened her text and typed "can you just leave me alone! You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore!" I pressed send and let a tear run down my face. I can't believe I called her my best friend...

---- 9:54 p.m ----

I was enjoying a nice cup of tea, I was all cozy in bed and ready to fall asleep, until...

Who could possibly be at the door at this time?!

I walked downstairs I turn on the light and looked through the window, but I couldn't see outside, it was supper dark...

"Who is it!!!?" I shouted out
"Open up" I heard a familiar voice say, it definitely wasn't a girl but it didn't sound like Steven either...

I decided to open the door, I was kinda scared at this point... It could really be anyone.

"Wait—what!? What are you guys doing here!?" I said dropping my jaw when I saw Nate and Kyle staring at me, all dressed in black and Nate was holding a freaking hammer on his hand.
I open my eyes wide while looking at them.

"Not what it looks like, now, come with us" said Nate grabbing my hand,
"What the fuck let me go!" I said trying to escape his hard grip,
"Nadia! Come with us!" Said Kyle with a serious tone of voice, "Why!?" I ask,
"No questions! We need to get to the car now! Then you can ask the questions!" He demanded
"I don't want to follow you guys, it looks like you're kidnapping me!" I chuckle, "plus why is Nate holding a hammer" I added,
"........." There was a pause between all of us,
Me and Kyle stare at Nate,

"I told you not to bring the hammer, where not going to brake the window!" Said Kyle, "wait what!!" I quickly said

They all stared at me and smiled nervously

"We need your help, ok Nadia that's all we're asking for, plus you'll thank us later" Nate winked,
"Ok what do you need help on?" I sigh,
"Follow us" they said in unison...