Chapter 1: Meet Camille

Chapter One: Meet Camille

 Sitting in the living room of the apartment they both shared in Los Angeles, Camille read a book as Maxwell worked on his laptop.

Camille looked up from her book. ''Um baby, do you want take-out tonight?" Camille asked brushing back her long, brown hair.

To be honest, I ask myself every fucking minute of the day why I'm still with Camille. Maxwell thought as he continued to type away on his laptop.

 Camille stared at her lover waiting for his response which she never received. She knew their relationship wasn't perfect, but she wished it was. Hell, most woman do! Everything was going great until last year, but Camille didn't regret it.

 Being 24 and not knowing a thing about love is difficult. Having been with this man for four years, it's hard to let go of him and it hurts her how he looks at her these days.

She stood up from the love seat and stood behind him, watching as he entered data and calculated scores of athletes of the past year. Maxwell worked as a sports agent, and he was looking into getting new players to work with this following season.

 Camille, being a Bronx native, thought she would follow the love of her life across the country. Maxwell started his career as a sports agent in New York before relocating to California. Camille thought their relationship would get stronger and maybe lead to marriage.

 There was a long pause before he responded nonchalantly. "Nothing. I don't want a thing.''

 Camille sighed walking around his chair. ''Are you sure?''

 Maxwell stopped typing before looking up at her. ''Like I said, I'm not hungry!'' He said through gritted teeth. Camille gave him an innocent look before nodding her head. Picking up her book, she made her way to her bedroom. Since things changed between them, they no longer shared the same bed. Yet that didn't stop him from still coming in her bed.

 Camille picked up her phone off of her dresser and dialed the number to the nearest Chinese restaurant. About thirty minutes had passed until she heard a few soft knocks at the front door. Maxwell got up to answer it.

 The delivery boy began to speak while looking down at the receipt, ''Good evening. I-I have an order of: two egg rolls, lobster lo mein and a lemonade.''  

Camille was making her way to answer the door until she saw Maxwell already there. The delivery boy stared hard at Camille as she came into view. ''How much?'' Camille smiled. Maxwell  turned  his head  and rolled  his  eyes.  

Noticing the attitude Maxwell had, the delivery replied quickly. ''Um...the total is   $18.50."' He mentally calculated before looking back at Camille.

 Camille immediately looked at Maxwell expecting him to pay for her meal. Since he didn't want me to work, what does he expect?

 They both eyed each other for a while, which made the delivery boy feel nervous and awkward.

 Eventually, Max got annoyed and went to get his wallet while glaring at Camille. "Fuck." He said in a low tone. He felt the urge to hit Camille to teach her a lesson, but he wouldn't dare do that when there was a witness around. "Here." He obnoxiously threw a $20 at the young man.

 Thanks.'' The delivery boy nodded as Camille took the the food and thanked both the delivery boy and Max. 

Max closed the door, taking a deep and unsteady breath. As Camille walked away, he followed behind her and pulled her hair to pin her against the beige painted walls.

 He leaned close to her ear. ''Next time you embarrass me in front of  strangers, I'll do even worse to you. Bitch! '' He hissed. Her  breathing picked up heavily. Max let her go, and she ran to her room locking the door for security.

 Once she finished her food, she walked out to throw away the leftovers and garbage.

 Maxwell got up and went up to her. ''Camille, I want you in that room. You know what to do!'' He demanded.

 She betrayed her family for him. She moved from NYC to California just to be used as his punching bag and sex slave!

 Since she knew disobeying him wasn't an option, she simply nodded; her eyes began to water as she walked into her bedroom with Maxwell following behind.

 Camille turned around and started to take off her clothes, and he violently pushed her on the bed. He was her first, and she didn't know too much about sex. He taught her everything. What she did know was that what they did wasn't making love.

 Maxwell made her lay on her stomach and with her ass in the air. "Right there." He ordered getting behind her and pulling down his pants and along with his boxers. No words could describe the thoughts or feelings Camille had. "Pussy is all mine," he smirked positioning his cock into her anus as Camille held onto the covers of the bed.

 I love him but him doing shit like this ain't love, or is it?

 Tears ran down her face as he pounded in her. She violently screamed for help. Maxwell pulled on her hair. As she refused to be mistreated any longer, Camille tried to move from his hold as he continued to abuse her womanhood.

 "Bring your ass over here!" He yelled. In Camille's eyes, he was the devil himself. He was not the same Maxwell she met years before. "Over here!!" He yelled as Camille held onto her bare chest.

 He was practically fuming as he dragged her body over to him. "Stop, just leave me alone Max!!!" She cried before getting slapped.

 "Shut the fuck up!" He said bluntly, pulling her body back to the same position as before. ''Clean this shit up.'' Max barked once he had finished with her.  

 Camille laid on the other side of the room with a bruised face and weak legs. Her hair was messy, and her womanhood had once again been treated unfairly.

Unconscious...

______________________

A/N: So here's the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it . Hell! I did lol. Please Comment. vote. share. If you like this story be sure to check out my other story, "Fame Or Happiness." Thanks for reading!