One direction fanfic

Today was the day I had been wating for all my life. I got to meet One direction!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in the line up to meet them looking in the miror every 2 seconds making sure I looked alright for the boys. Finally when it was my turn I got to hug all of them so first I said Hi and they all smiled 

Liam: hello babe:)

Me: OMG Im so sorry Im just freaking out right now!

Harry: Its alright babe come here and give us all a hug! He said in a raspy tone. 

So first I hugged Niall he burried his head in the crook of my neck and I smiled:) Then I hugged Louis he gave me a cheeky grin and pecked me on the cheek then Zayn he squeezed me hard and then blew on my head then Liam who bit his lip and then Harry he picked me up and squeezed my butt. I giggled a bit and he made a "'call me " sign to me. Then I got a picture with all if them and Harry was carrying me princess style. After that I had to leave I winked at all of them and blew a kiss to Harry.

Harrys *pov

Damn that girl was beautiful! I needed to tell the boys what I thought about her.

Harry: I have never seen such a pretty fan before what about you guys?

Niall: Nope! She was a babe..

Zayn: She was very fit<3

Louis: Boys boys please you sound like 5 year olds in a candy store!

Liam: But louis they do have a ponit!

Louis winked and then smiled 

Louis: yes i guess they do:)

Y/N *pov 

That was amazing. I made my way to my car and drove home when I got home I changed into a dress and decided to put my pants in the wash. I watched there movie while I waited for the wash to be finished. I heard the buzzer and I went downstairs to grab it. When I opened the dryer door a note fell out. It said: Call me love hazza xx<3 and Harry styles number was written down on the paper.