Chapter 1

??? Pov

I walk around and see nothing but darkness. I try calling for someone but no words come out if my mouth. I try running and see if there was anything beyond the darkness but it was not to be true.

Suddenly I hear a voice. I turn around to try and find out what it was but was grabbed by my throat and held high in the air. I tried to break free from the grasp but they were too strong. I open my eyes just enough to see that they have pink hair and is smiling. Then I pass out and all go black once more.

I wake up sweating and out of breath. "That dream... It seemed so real... But who?..." I was cut from my thoughts when a maid girl comes walking into my room. "Good morning Princess what would you like to wear today?" She asked.

Still in thought of the dream I randomly say ' let go'. The girl looks at me surprised. "Princess are you alright?" Looking at me worried.

"Oh I'm fine... Just thinking...sorry to worry you. Ill wear blue today" I say to her answering both questions.

"Good. Then I'll go and prepare your clothes for today" she said then bowed and walked through a large door to the right.

While she did that I went to the large door to the left to fresh in up.

About 10 minutes later I went out and saw the girl waiting on me by my couch with the dress in her hand and accessories and shoes on the couch.

I walked over to her and stopped a foot away from her. She then came up to me and started to undress me. When she was done she grabbed the dress and put it on me. Since the dress had a corset in it she had to lace me up. Then she grabbed my sleeves and bracelets. She put on my sleeves as I sat down. Then she grabbed the bracelets and put them on me. Then she turned to my left and we both proceeded to walk to the doors on the left.

I sat down on an elaborate chair and she started to do my hair. She put it up in a bun with many braids going into it. She left the room and came back with my shoes. I turned to face her and lifted my foot slightly. She grabbed my foot and put my shoe on and did the same with the other.

"Princess we will await for you in the dining room. May you have a wonderful day" she said then bowed and left me in silence.

I wonder where the butler is. He usually tells me my schedule. I'll just assume that I have nothing to do today. I thought to myself.

I walk outside to the dining room. The walk was silent and lonely.

I opened the doors to the dining room and see butlers and maids on the sidelines of the room. There was a grand table that awaited me. I sat at the end and began to eat my breakfast.

Yes, this is my everyday life for the past 16 years it has been. But somehow I can't seem to remember it.
---------------------------------------------------------
I snap out of my thought and look around me, I see the Fairytail guild members fighting or shouting at each other. I start to feel dizzy and my eyesight because black.

Hello everyone! Its been awhile since I wrote a book or even updated! But I wanted to get my new ideas out. And I'm sorry that this part seems a little confusing but if you start reading more it will make since. Anyways comment on what you think about it and vote! Bai!