Is Rachel Dead Or Not

Rachel: I am so upset Finns dead and I started to cut myself.I think it is all my fault and everyone is blaming me. I wish that he was still here and I wouldn't be here by myself. I get slushed in the face.

Kurt:Its hard to go in my step brothers room.We have to go and pack his things.:( Everyone hates Rachel because its her fault that he died.

Quinn: If he stayed with me then he would still be here but he had to pick that stinky brate.She always thinks she needs to have all of the solos.she is a self centered witch.I wish she just killed herself.

Rachel: I think I might kill myself so no one will be mad or try to kill me but then just when I turned away from my locker and there was puck. He had a gun and tryed to shoot me but then Santana suprisly she stopped him.I asked why she said because your my sister and no one can bully you besides me.I just can't believe that she is my sister. So that's why you be mean to me everyday.

Santana: I know I am supposed to hate her but I don't because she only has me to be there for her. Her dad's are in jail and no one is there for her. Were related because Shelby and her dad had both of us at the same time when its her birthday I just tell her that my birthday is in 12 more days because we have it on the same day but she don't need to know right know.Our mom can't be there for us and were going through a rough time.I guess that's why everyone is being mean to my sister.To take all the anger out on her.