Is Rachel ok or not

Rachel: I go to glee and everyone is starring at me.Santana comes up to me and says I hope your OK and I say yes.When I go sit down Quinn said he did it because of you.And when she said that all I could think is him in the casket.I run to the bathroom and I say to myself I am not coming back.I went home and got a knife and went to the tub and filled it up then I sat in the water and started to cut myself.Then I hear a voice when I am going under water I tried to stop but I went under and it was kurt.

Kurt: I followed Rachel home and her door was locked so I couldn't get in I broke the door down.There she was in the bathtub I got her out and took her to the hospital I called all of everyone in glee besides Quinn and Santana. When Tina came she said did you call Santana because she's her sister.So then i called Santana she came as fast as she could.She asked me what happen I told her that I followed her home and she had a knife in her hand and was sinking to the bottom of the tub.I went and got in there and took her here and called everyone.

Santana: I said if I could see her they said shes unstable and I said I don't care if I get to see her so me and Kurt went in there.When I saw her on that bed I was like will she live.She just ment her sister and I didn't spend a lot of time with her.They said to me and Kurt that she might not live and when they said that Kurt ran out of the room and went to Blaine's hands.

Blaine: Is everything OK with her.Kurt said she might not make it so everyone of the glee people we went in there and said things to her when it was my turn I had Kurt go in with me.I said that will you please come back we all want you here and well watch your back just please.

Rachel: It is dark and I see Finn he says I can stay with him or leave and I don't know if I can choose.He said to choose the one where broad way.I thought of my friends and Finn so I chose to go without him.

Blaine: I see Rachel crying and I yell and said I think she's going back to us.I was right I yelled for Kurt Santana and the rest of glee club.When she was up she said who are you all?Kurt and I said and then everyone else.Rachel said where is a blonde girl that said to take Finn away from me and I think she dated him her name was like quainn.Then Jake said that's Quinn she don't like a lot of people.

Rachel:Who is Finn and what did I do to Quinn to be mad at me. Will she ever be my friend.

Santanna: you dated Finn then he died 17 days ago and she might but you never know. The doctor came in and said she can go home tomorrow. I asked Rachel if she wanted to go to the mall to make you look different and can start over.

Rachel : sure why not I just can't wait to leave they said I was here for 2 weeks. I am so happy but I will have to make ago of my work up. I am so behind.

Going to the mall

Rachel: Sam is going to pick me up today at 5.00pm

Rachel:Here comes the new me and I dyed my hair blonde and did pink highlights.I can't wait I am dressing different and going to school.Sam's outside waiting for me.

Drive to school

Sam : Hey how are you doing.

Rachel: I am fine I just still dont even remember what happened. Do I want to get my memory back?

Sam: you might want it back but once you know everything you wont be able to go back but it isnt a choice.

Hey I just wanted to see if you guys like it and if I should keep writing this story.