Chapter One

Hope you all are enjoying or have enjoyed your weekend. Stay tune at the end of the chapter for a small bonus about this picture.

💙 Liysadf212 💙

~By The Way~

Here are some of the different types of text you will see:

Sample Text: Person is narrating

"..Sample Text...": Someone is talking.

"..Sample Text.": Someone is talking through mind link.

Sample text: Someone is talking to their wolf. Or it might just be sarcasm or a statement. It should be easy to distinguish between them all.

***************************************************************************************

~Amber~

~Present Day~

             Autumn,

      The season that cleans up the mess left behind by Spring and Summer, helping life start its transition into being reborn.

         This is also the season where fiery colored leaves fell from the seasonal trees leaving a crushing feeling under our paws, the warm days would smell of the warm apple cider from the center of town near us along with cookouts being prepped by sports fanatics.

          The nights would leave cooling winds where my brothers and I would huddle together as we slept, sometimes gazing out at the star-filled endless void some may call the sky. Small groups of fireflies danced around each other with the gentle night breezes.

           I looked up from where I was sunbathing and felt my stomach growl. Right, this is also the season where food becomes more scarce. Glancing to my left I see Jonas walking out of the cave we slept in and to my right, I witness my idiotic brother Nick chasing after a poor rabbit.

           I sighed as he clumsily chased the scared creature back into its burrow, he was probably either bored or he was just being really idiotic. Jonas looked up at me with his soft green eyes he has gotten from our mother.

                 "Cassidy- I mean Amber be nice to him." I nodded my head before leaping and gracefully landing from my comfortable spot. I went behind a tree to shift back to my human form and quickly put on the clothes that we "borrowed" from a rogue camp. Stepping from behind the tree I caught a glimpse of Jonas leaving the camp site to go do his own thing.

       Yes, my name is Cassidy Amber Evans, but people call me Amber for reasons. Mostly because I would get a fiery temper when my friends would tease me, also when my brothers would start fights with me. My younger brother is Nick Damion Evans and my older brothers name is Jason Emmond Evans III. Yes, he is the third to have the name passed down by my grandfather and his grandfather. I could tell you a lot about my family and friends now but right now I have to go embarrass my brother.

   He was standing there dumbfounded by the long gone rabbit. The moment he looked up at me he got into a playful stance and I only shook my head dismissing his gesture.

    "You better be lucky Jonas put me in charge of hunting otherwise we would have starved our first winter on our own."  Do not get me wrong, Nick is an excellent hunter but his playful personality ruins a lot of opportunities.

     "Hey I may have lost this one but there is a herd of deer about 5 miles South from here. We can go hunt for our food today there."  At least he is useful for something.